chapter tweenty-two

Xavier POV

One week! It's been one week I am living my best life. When I open my eyes in the morning the first thing I saw is my babe looking like an angel sleeping peacefully beside me. I swear I never been so contented of my life. Being a family with her gives me the feeling of over flowing happiness.

I love it when I got to see her every morning when I woke up and went home from work she's there to welcome me. Right now I am buying her favorite banana cake, green mango and chocolate ice cream. I swear that woman can eat this a lot. I am so amuse looking at her while she eat it vigorously.

I walk inside the hotel lobby and I notice my employee looking at me. I just shrugged and keep walking till I reached my penthouse rather our house! I smile while I punch the password. I know she will jump when she sees me carrying her craving food.

When I get inside I notice such undefined silence. Which I find strange eversince Emma and Lisa started to live here it never been silent anymore. They will on the couch talking or Emma is cooking in the kitchen while Emma sprawling in the sofa reading her book but now they are out of sight.

I heard a footsteps coming near me and I saw my mom. She smile when she saw me.

"Xav! Your here.. I been waiting for you!" She said while she took a sit in the couch gesturing me to sit.

"What are you doing here" I have this weird feeling why she suddenly show up in my house without notice.

"You should thank your mom cause I done you a favor!" She said proudly

"What favor did I owe you?" I asked her while my eyes scan the house wanted to see Emma and Lisa come out.

"I throw the rats in your house!" She said casually like it's nothing

"What rats?" I inquire

"Those two you know that doctor who has the nerve to ask a million a from you and she's not contented she even move in with you together her sister? What a low life!" She said like spatted a venom.

All I can see now is red! How dare her say such a thing to her. I need to calm down or else I will forgot she's my mother .

"How dare you? How could you say that?" I told her angrily

"Because she's a whore it's about time shes out of your life. I been constantly warn her to stay away from you! But she never listen to me" she said

What did she said? She's been constantly warn her? Why I never heard about it. Why did Emma choose to hide it from me?

I took a big step and I grab her wrist I look at her like I want to punch her. Good thing I still have respect towards her if not she's mother I already send her to hell myself.

"Emma did not cling to me. It was me? I was the one offer her she's not into it but I force Daniel to give her ultimatum so she will grab my offer. I was the one keep on clinging to her and even  beg her to stay with me!" I said then I run to our room and check her things

She still have things left here. I noticed she only took her necessary things. I also went to Lisa room it's still the same only few things they took.

I crunch down and I bend down my head. I look into my mother who look at me confused.

"I thought you love Amanda. Look at the newspaper it said here that you are engage? You went together to the jewelry shop and pick a ring!" She explained

"Mom, Amanda is a lesbian she's not into men. We just bump into each other when I went to buy a ring which coincidentally she also plan to buy one too. After that we eat in the restaurant and talk about few things!" I said to her .

"But this picture? How come your kissing to each other?" She said while she show me a picture of me and Amanda kissing each other. I look at it and I felt disgust of myself I can't believe I did such horrible things on the past.

"That was me and her when she's not come out from her shell. And we both young at that time mom! We are just playing each other nothing personal" I told her "did you show this pictures to her?" I asked her

She nodded and I punch the wall. Double shit! She will think of me low again. What if.. what if.. oh no please I can't even stand just saying it. Right now I should start looking out where she is.

"Did Emma said where she going? Oh my God I should not waste my time here!" I said while I run to my door again

"Son she came from poor and has low status. How could you fall for her? They're are hundreds of girls lining for you whose same status as you are. Why bother insisting yourself to her?" She asked me

"Ever since I was young I did not mind about money or status mom. What I want is real. Money can't buy true happiness . I build my own empire because I don't want you or even in our family middle my life. I did not accept grandpa offer to be director of the hospital because I wanted to stand on own and that's what I am now. Please respect my decision or I will do something you will regret mom. Never ever approach Emma ever again or hurt her cause I can't promise you the next time I will see as my mother! And by the way she's pregnant with your grand child" I said then she look shock and guilty looking. I did not mind her at all and walk out the building as fast as I could.