Chapter 10

(A/N this time it's Dean's Pic. P.S this Pic is not mine)

(Edited)

-Snow's pov-

"... Wait... What?" I ask wondering if I was still drunk on magic.

"We are your elemental guardians, each one representing one of the elements you possess. You summoned us didn't you?" Asked the dark blue ball.

"Uh... I didn't do it on purpose though?" If I wasn't still high on adrenaline I would've already fainted.

"Accident or not you have to take responsibility for summoning us. Now you have to name us as your personal guardian spirits," Said the dark yellow ball of light.

"Is there a way to just un-summon you?" I asked.

"No. But there is an upside, we feel what you feel, and know what you know, so you can talk to us freely without reserve. That's what you want right? Someone, to talk to?" Said the green ball.

"Ha, I can't deny that," I said as I remembered painful memories.

"We can feel your pain, and see it too. You have many memories of another world but most were filled with regret and neglect," said the bright red ball landing on top of my head.

"Before you say anything, yes I am trying to comfort you," I laughed at the red ball. He felt warm, and I was surprised that he made me laugh despite thinking of something depressing.

"Yes, now could you please name us now? So we could choose our human forms," the dark yellow ball asked impatiently.

"Okay, could you please tell me your elements," I said as they all lined up in front of me.

"Fox Fire," said the dark blue ball.

I think for a moment and instantly thought of Flare as a name.

"Flare" as I said that, the ball started to take a form of a small boy with short white hair with dark blue tips, and dark blue eyes like mine.

"Greetings, master," He bowed and I bowed back, his white tailcoat matched mine but didn't have the same gold embroidery.

"Pleasure to be working with you, Flare," then he disappeared in a golden light.

Next was the dark yellow one "Earth," he said quite irritated.

He reminded me so much of Zachary, he always had such a temper but was very humble as to train under me, and Daniel.

Zachary named his pet goldfish Roxas, and this little ball of light reminded me of that goldfish.

"Roxas," he too took the form of a young boy but with mustard hair and eccentric yellow eyes.

"Naming me after a goldfish, huh? At least it isn't a bad name. See ya, princess," He playfully saluted me then also left in a golden light.

"Oh, me next! Transformation," the red one floated around me as fast as he could, like a race car.

Transformation, a trickster, and very playful, but considerate and has a good sense of humor.