Cadmus

(This part follows immediately after the Falling for Speedster Independence Day chapter.) And thank you too @AbbyPrincess000 for requesting this! I'm sorry it took so long, put this is a pretty long part so I hope I did this Justice for you! Thank you so much for reading!

~Brea~

"Not apart of this team." Wally scoffed as he crossed his arms and slumped down in his chair. I looked over and him and smiled.

"Well when you think about it he's kinda right. We just work with our respective supes." I shrugged, Wally glared at me and I held my hands up in defense. And stuck my tongue out at him.

"Robin," Aqualad asked, "What is project Cadmus?" He finished as he turned away from Wally and I.

"Don't know." Robin shrugged, "But I can find out." He smirked and began hacking away.

The computer's voice rang out Access Denied. "Heh, wanna bet?" Robin mumbled and began typing away.

"Woah!" Wally exclaimed as he got up from the chair he was sitting and was looking over Robin's shoulder. "How are you doing that!" He wondered.

"Same system as the Batcave." Robin winked. Access Granted.

The computer pulled up a two story building with a bunch more data, "Alright looks like Cadmus is a genetics lab here in D.C" Robin stated with a slight frown, "But if Batman is suspicious.." He trailed on.

"Solve their case before they do. It would be poetic justice." Aqualad smiled. 

"Hey, they're all about justice." Robin smiled as he put his hands on his hips mocking the famous superhero pose.

"But they did tell us to stay put!" I interjected. "And I'm not trying to get grounded here."

"Brea is right." Aqualad sighed. "As pleasant as that would be, they are orders."

"For the blotting out the sun mission." Robin smirked, his pointer finger pointing up 'matter in factly.'

I turned to look at Aqualad and Wally but when I turned to Wally he was gone. "Wait!" I heard him say next to Robin, his hands on his shoulders. "Are...are you going to Cadmus? Cause if you going to Cadmus then I'm going to Cadmus!" He smiled widely. Robin smiled back and they turned to Aqualad and I.

"Just like that?" Aqualad chuckled, "We're going on a team mission?" He asked.

I stepped back, "Woah, woah, woah." I interrupted. "I did not agree to this." The boys attention turned to me as I held my hands up.

"Come on Brea!" Wally whined, "It will be fun! And then you can prove to your parents that you're not some baby they need to protect!" He smiled. I glared at him.

"Brea," Robin began, "We didn't come here for a play-date."

"...Fine, But if I get in trouble you have to take the blame!" I told them.

-Once they arrive at Cadmus-

"Help us!" Two scientists screamed as they were trapped on the second story window.

"Remain calm!" One of the two firemen on the scene yelled.

"We will get you out!" The other one yelled.

An explosion went off behind the two scientists, I jumped a little and Robin laughed at me. I snapped my head around and glared at him. Then I felt a whoosh of air go by and looked over. Wally had rushed onto the scene. He ran up the wall and got both of the scientists on the roof.