Look at me!|| Tenya Iida🍋🍋🍋

WARNING! There is sexual content ahead do not read if you do not like that!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

"T-This is very unprofessional!" Iida whispered/yelled. "Oh shut up before we get caught....unless you want to get caught," you smirked. "N-NO OF COU-," a quick kiss to his lips shut him up. "D-did you just kiss me?" Iida asked in disbelief.
"It was the only way to shut you up, now shut it before we get caught," you whispered. You grind your palm into Iida's crotch. He groaned, covering his mouth to keep in any sounds. He knew this was a bad idea and didn't want to get caught, he was so scared of what his teachers would say. But being caught seemed so hot. Iida has always been the responsible, leading, student so getting in trouble especially with what you two were doing now was getting him all hot and bothered.

"W-wait I can't h-hold in my moans ah~," Iida whined. His knees buckled as he tried to grab at your shoulders to keep him standing against the wall. But you being shorter then he wasn't helping.

"Aww, why would you hold them in? You know how your moans make me, don't yah?" You grinned as your knee went in between his legs, rubbing his crotch. "You know how your moans make me lose my patience and reck you~," you purred

Iida whimpered as he thought of all the dirty things you could do to him. And he knew that you knew he was a slut for dirty talk. It was his dirty little secret. He just LOVED when you degraded him like that, telling him what a nasty little boy he is.

"P-please hurry up ugh!" Iida whined as his breathing was becoming quicker and his groans turned to whiny moans. He couldn't wait anymore he just needed you to touch him.

"Oh, but weren't you saying how unprofessional this is? About how we'll be caught?" You chuckled. You groaned against his neck as you rubbed your folds through your pants. "Just thinking about others seeing you being a needy little boy is making me so turned on~,"

Iida's eyes started to glaze over as his mind was going fuzzy. He was reaching that point to which he didn't care anymore and would really yell out about how he needed you to touch him. His glasses were becoming foggy from the heat between you two.

"I'm going crazy just touch me already, please! I'm going to die if you don't," Iida moaned trying to buck back against your knee. He huffed when he couldn't find the friction that he wanted.

"Alright fine but you also gotta make me cum," Iida shook his head already losing his mind, he was just so needy to cum.

You unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. He gasped at the cold air and moaned at your warm hand. You slid a finger over his tip, feeling the precum sticking to your finger. You used his precum as a lubricant so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable from your dry palm. You stared him in the eyes as you formed a fist around his cock and pushed down. He moaned out and closed his eyes. Hips bucking up into your fists.

"Uh uh baby look at me," you whispered, slowly rubbing his cock and god was it agonizing for Iida. He just wanted to cum but you weren't going to allow that without your sadistic side getting in the way.

"I-I can't it's so embarrassing," Iida whispered. He bit his knuckles to keep in a loud moan from you biting his chest.

"But you looked at me last night as I fucked you," you said, a fake neutral face on.

Iida gasped and hid his face completely with his hands. How could you say something so dirty with such a cute face like that? "T-that was different, we were inside then," Iida whispered.

"Hmmm? But still, you looked at me," you sighed as an idea came to you. "Alright then," you grinned.

Iida gasped as a strangled moan came from his mouth.

"W-wait stop- ahhhnh w-wai-ahnnn-t!" Iida couldn't hold in his moans as your hand was going so fast on his cock. He started to moan loudly and no amount of knuckles in his mouth could hold them in. His hips kept jerking everywhere as he was so close to cumming. He didn't understand why it felt so good it just did. He keened into your body and grabbed onto your back, almost as if he was hugging you.

"W-wait s-shtop ahhh ah~" It was too much for Iida he couldn't bare not cumming. His glasses slid down his face as he thrust into your fists, at a pace similar to yours.

"I-I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING AHHHH HA AH-,"

But then you just pulled away. Iida's body wasn't suspecting that so he wasn't mentally or physically prepared. His body jerked and his mouth hung open as a silent scream came out. He almost fell over if it wasn't for you holding him up. He grabbed the wall for support but that didn't do much besides scratch the wall. Iida couldn't think all that was going through his mind was cumming. But clearly, he did not.

"You're not going to cum until you look at me," you stated. You couldn't lie when you saw his face and instantly got even more aroused. You held the base of his cock as his body kept trying to thrust into your palm.

"I-I'm sorry just please let me cum I'll look at you I promise I just NEED to cum!" Iida gasped out.

You smiled as he looked at you pleadingly and tired. "Thank you for listening my dirty boy," you laughed as you stroked his cock again but at a faster pace.

Iida's body stuttered as he moaned out, yeah someone definitely heard that one. He kept his promise and looked at you, though tears where coming from his eyes from his sensitive he was. You smiled and went in for a kiss. It was rough and hot but there was clearly, passion and love in it as well. Drool followed your lips as you pulled away, Iida moaned as he felt himself finally nearing.

"Please don't stop I need to cum please let me cum ah ah ahng~," Iida moaned out. You hissed as his nails duh into your back.

"Then go ahead baby, cum for your master," you ordered.

Iida gasped and buried his head into your shoulder as he came. His cum spurted all over your hand and some on his stomach. But it felt so good he forgot how to speak. He huffed as his knees gave out and he fell to the floor. But you weren't done yet, no you still needed to cum.

"Come, wake up love won't you please your forgiving girlfriend?" You asked cupping his face and bringing it closer to your vagina.

Iida nodded as he buried his mouth into your crotch. You sighed as you felt his hot breath through your pants. You quickly pulled them down, along with your underwear. You pulled his thick black hair and put his mouth right on your sex. You groaned as you felt his tongue right on your clit. He started to suck on it and god did this boy knows how to use his mouth. You moved his head further down to your opening. You put your foot up against the wall so he could fully reach your vagina.

"Yeah just like that babe," you moaned as his tongue entered you. You felt as his tongue reached all your places, and then right to your g-spot. Know his tongue wasn't too long but it was long enough to reach just the right places. You moaned as you yanked his hair and grounded your pussy on his face.

Iida could feel and taste all the juices coming from your wet vagina and he loved it. He loved the way you pulled his hair and choked him with your pussy. And you grinding on his face showed that you loved his mouth. He wouldn't mind becoming your slave.

You felt yourself reaching your high as a tight sensation appeared in your stomach and your core ached. You gasped and started rubbing your pussy on Iida's face more vigorously. He moaned as you used his face to your pleasure. You moaned as you finally came, your body shuddering at the impact. Iida lapped up all your juices just like a good little boy.

When he pulled away you laughed at all the juices on his face and how foggy his glasses were. You bent down as you pulled a tissue from your backpack and cleaned him up. You kissed him as he kissed back. You pulled back and smiled at his face.

"I love you, glasses!" You proclaimed.

"I love you too, master."

A/N
So I haven't been feeling very motivated, I'm not going to end this book but just know that I won't be updating as much as I usually did since school has started.
Anyways hope you enjoyed it.