•𝗗.𝗔•

~1 year later~
𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
-------------------
"I'm going to be apart of your secret club" I told Harry walking in the meeting.

"Aren't you Draco's best friend? Why would you want to help us?" Hermione said.

"Umm..I don't know if we are still friends since we haven't spoken since last school year but but I want to help because I can't stand Umbridge" I said.

"Okay well you are in" Harry said.

"You can help teach with us since you know a lot" Hermione said and I nod my head.

"By the way you weren't here but this is called Dumbledore's Army" Harry said.

"Okay" I said. After, I walked to the common room. Draco and Astoria were talking to each other and Pansy sat on the other couch with Blaise.

"Sapphie come here" Pansy said and Blaise scoot over as I sat between them. "Where were you?" Pansy asked.

"Oh the library" I said obviously lying.

"Okay well Blaise and I were thinking to overthrow Umbridge" Pansy said.

"Funny" Draco laughed and got up going over to us.

"No, that is a smart idea we should" I said.

"Pansy as your friend I say that is a stupid idea, do you see the way she tortures Harry" Draco said.

"Why are obsessed with Harry?" I said to Draco.

"Why are you obsessed with defending him?" Draco said.

"I asked you first" I said.

"I'm not obsessed with Potter!" Draco yelled.

"I only defend him because he is my friend" I said and Draco faked barfed.

"Friend? Sapphire he doesn't think of you as a friend he is trying to get into your pants" Draco said.

"No he isn't, he likes Cho" I said to him.

"Okay don't say anything when you are pregnant" Draco said.

"Your really a git" I said walking away and into my dorm room.