♛Chptr. 22 || ☆☆I'm The Powder, You're The Fuse; Just Add Some Friction ☆☆♛

I could only take so much. 
This entire August is a blessing (T^T)
It was only the teaser and I'm already dead.
You can bury me on August 21 xO

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [My Strange Addiction]
0:36 ──o───────── -3:03
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [My Strange Addiction]0:36 ──o───────── -3:03⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆I'm The Powder, You're The Fuse; Just Add Some Friction☆☆

Things escalated too fast and too furiously. It was like a sudden crash happened in the middle of an abandoned road where everyone expects it to happen the least. 

In the span of a week or two, everything went south.

And by that it means. . . well, not really the 'bad' south (like what you're probably thinking) but the South-south

Yep, look down and you'll know that we were talking about some private southern parts since interestingly, those parts were doing the deed for one particular Park Jimin and a Jeon Jungkook. Or whatever that might even mean.

So in the span of those weeks or so, Jimin and Jungkook started exchanging text messages more often. If everyone expected that some awkward things will be what'll go on with the two of them after that one fateful night of "unexpected banging on the bathroom wall" , then they're entirely wrong because Jimin and Jungkook were nowhere near awkward.

In fact, they seemed to have just brushed the whole thing off and really treated that night as some casual hook-up between adults. 

That might've even brought them a little more comfortable with each other since the flirty glances and smiles became too often either in texts or whenever they would be alone in the penthouse or in classes.

Of course, Jungkook remained professional in class but sometimes it was so hard to remain being that strict professor when a Park Jimin keeps on biting the end of his pen whilst staring at you seductively. 

So sometimes (most of the times, actually) Jungkook would return the flirty gazes but will hide it with his playful grin instead, promising himself that Jimin will pay for the stunts he keeps on pulling when they're in the middle of his class.

Said promise to himself was something Jungkook makes sure to accomplish at night when he got to be alone with Jimin in their home. Sometimes it would be him who will hint on starting something a little bit more erotic; sometimes it would be said Park Jimin. 

Both inviting each other to succumb to such sinful tastes they've been feasting on for the past two weeks, both of them seemed to not have the will to refuse such immodest and shameless silent offers.