#7 - We meet again

~1 month later~

Everytime we go out, I always wear his hat and mask with it. I've begun to love this hat a lot, and I wear it all the time. The girls can see how much I've become attached to it, yet they don't know the real reason why that is.

I don't wear the earrings as much though, considering how expensive they must've been. I only wear them sometimes when we go out.

I still haven't told the others about my encounter with him, and the guilt has been bubbling up inside me since.

We tell eachother everything, and not telling them this is just reminding me of how bad a friend I am. This is what happens whenever I end up not telling them something: I'm filled with worry and guilt, and I overthink every single possibility of what would happen if they did find out the truth. And it's never a happy ending in my head.

I've thought about telling them many times, but then backed out of the idea.

I haven't seen or spoken to Yoongi since my encounter with him a month ago. But I have heard BTS's name in my ear many times, not just by Hayoon, Dea and Songmin but by people outside, talking and fangirling over them. Also on the news, in newspapers, adverts, everywhere.

Everywhere I go Yoongi is always there.

I see now how they're so popular, and hate myself a little for not discovering them sooner.

During these past weeks I've finally finished university, so I haven't had a chance to watch any of their music videos or search more about them, about him. But now I'm finished hopefully I'll be able to watch some now.

I'm currently shopping with Hayoon, Dea and Songmin, since our clothes need updating. And just for the fun of going out I suppose.

Like always, I've put on Yoongi's hat however not a mask since I think people would've died down now about that whole situation. I also have the earrings on as well. I wasn't going to wear them, but Dea insisted.

"What about this?" Hayoon points to a light pink flowy dress, coming up to the knee in one of the shops we're in.

Songmin scrunches her face up and immediately shakes her head. "That would look better on you, I don't think I'd suit them kind of things."

"Maybe if you try it on you'll like it." I suggest, and she considers my suggestion. I sigh and take the dress in my hands, holding it by the hanger and handing it to her. "You might as well try it on whilst we're here."

Hayoon nods excitedly and grabs Songmin's hand pulling her over to the changing room, since Hayoon also has clothes she wants to try on. Dea also follows, but I don't since I don't have anything to try on.

Dea turns around and notices. "Aren't you coming?"

I shake my head. "No, you know what? I'm just going to go look for someplace to eat."

Dea sighs. "You need clothes Jiyeon."

"Last time I remembered you're not my mom Dea." I innocently smile. "Besides, looking for food is way more interesting, so." I shrug and begin to walk away. "Bye!" I wave at her.

She laughs whilst rolling her eyes and then follows Hayoon and Songmin to the changing rooms.

I happily walk out of the shop, with a new mission on my hands to find some food. Shouldn't be that hard.

Many people are walking around, looking at shops, walking in them, walking out of them, sitting down, talking to other people...just what happens in a normal shopping centre.

The smell of something appetising begins to get my attention and like a moth to a flame I begin to follow the scent. It starts to get more and more nicer, making my stomach do flips and rumble in hunger.

However, that scent somehow is lost when I suddenly collide hard with a shoulder and sends me flying to the ground. I was too hypnotised by the scent that I wasn't looking where I was going.

I land hard on my butt and groan, rubbing it from the pain. People just share at me sitting on the ground and just walk off like they didn't see a thing.

Rude.

But one stands there, watching me on the ground.

And I immediately recognise who it is, because this time, he doesn't have a mask on and instead wears glasses, so his now smirking face is clearly visible.

"We meet again Yeonie."

I immedietly scowl. "What is it with you and always pushing into me?"

"And what is it with you and always getting in my way?" He retaliates, looking humoured whilst staring at me still sitting on the floor, folding his arms. He then sighs and offers his hand to me, which I regretfully take and stand up.

"Shut up Yoongi." I mumble, folding my arms across my chest.

"Wow, I haven't seen you in a while."

I give him a look. "Yeah well I see and hear your name everywhere I go."

Yoongi laughs. "One of the perks of being famous. I'm always stuck in people's minds wherever they go."

I go to object but then quickly realise that it's sadly true.

His gaze then shifts to his hat on my head and nods. "I see my hat has made some use to you then, good." He then spots the earrings. "I thought you'd like them." He smiles smugly.

I sigh, but then figured he kind of deserves a thank you. "Thanks for the earrings, and the hat, obviously." I chuckle and adjust it on my head by bringing it down a little.

His hand make his way to the hat and lifts it a little back up, and peers down at my face. "You're welcome. Half of the reason I did it was because if I didn't then Jin would've killed me for not somehow repaying you."

"Ah, yeah I heard him yelling at you from outside of the van when you dropped me off to my apartment." I chuckle whilst thinking about it.

Because we're kind of in the way of people walking, we shift over to the side of a random shop so we can talk properly without being disturbed.

"So why are you here?"

He cracks his knuckles whilst looking around at the people. "I'm here with the others."

"Did they forget about you again?" I wonder as he's by himself and the other 6 are nowhere to be seen.

"No." He snorts. "We split up and went to go shopping on our own since we all wanted to go different places, some did go with eachother though."

"And you came by yourself?"

He nods in agreement. "It's much more peaceful without one of them trailing along behind me, but now I've become extremely bored." He tilts his head upwards about me. "What about you?"

"I'm here with my friends too. They're currently trying on clothes and I found it boring, so I came out here."

Yoongi takes in my words, pushing his tongue on the inside of his mouth. "So what I'm getting at here is that we're both together, bored, abandoned by our friends and looking for something interesting to do?"

I simply nod. "Yep, basically." I sigh and look around at the crowds of people walking by.

"How about we just go explore places on our own then?" He considers whilst shrugging.

I turn my head to him. "I can't just wonder off and leave my friends!"

His face drops at my unenthusiastic self. "What did you say to them when you left them?"

I think back to what I said to Dea. "You know what? I'm just going to go look for someplace to eat."

"I said to Dea that I was gonna look for food."

At the mention of the word 'food' he begins to slowly smile, and he grabs my hand. "Let's look for food then, shall we?"