Chapter 20 (6/7)

Previously on Chapter 19

"Will you guys promise to not fight on whoever I choose?" I asks. I look up briefly to see them nodding their heads. Then I look back down. I feel so nervous right now. I take a deep breath. "So... I've made up my mind... you guys have been waiting for to long... now the decision have to be made..." I said. They start to have a nervous look on their faces. I take another deep breath. I open my lips and said

"I choose...

-Taehyung's Ending-

Y/N P.O.V

"Taehyung-Oppa..." I said, smiling softly at him. His eyes widened when he hears his name. A boxy smile that I love so much appears on his lips. I smile softly at him.

The others stares at me with a sad gaze. Then they excuse themselves to leave. Taehyung-Oppa walks towards me, as soon as the others is out.

He gently grabs my hands. "I-I'm not d-dreaming... right?" He said, looking at me with a nervous face. I giggle and shake my head. "No, Oppa... you're not dreaming... I chose you... I love you..." I said. He starts to grin as he pulls me in for a tight hug. "You won't regret choosing me, Jagi... I love you too... SO so much..." he said, happily. I smile and hugs his waist. Leaning my head against his chest.

Time-skip

Taehyung and I have been together for a month now. He's being so caring. He's also easily get jealous at some point. But I don't really mind... it's just shows how much he loves me.

The sunlight seeping through the gap of the curtain, wakes me up from my deep sleep. I squint slightly and opens my eyes.

The first feeling I get, is a pair of arms wrapped securely around my waist. I smile softly, already knowing who is holding me. I pull back slightly and tilt my head to see Taehyung's peaceful face as he sleeps.

I raise my hand and place it on his hair. I start to caress it softly. "Oppa~" I coo softly. He groans and pulls me closer, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Stop it... Let me sleep, jagiya..." he whines. I let out a giggle at his cuteness.

"Oppa... I need to cook for our breakfast..." I said. He shakes his head stubbornly. He hold onto me tighter. I let out another soft giggle. "Oppa~" I coo again. But he just let out a snore. I shake my head and caress his hair.

This guy... is such a deep sleeper. I let out a sigh and close my eyes. Might as well sleep a little more. Then I slowly drift off to sleep.

Noon

When I wake up, I notice the emptiness next to me. I frown and looks around the room. I wonder where he went. I move my body and place my feet on the floor.

I hear sounds coming from the kitchen. I furrow my eye-brows and walks towards the kitchen. I enter the kitchen to see Taehyung, with his back facing me.

"Oppa?" I call out. He jumps slightly... and turn to face me. "Jagiya... you scared me..." he said. I let out a giggle and walks towards him. I wrap my arms around his waist from behind.

He turns his head slightly and place a kiss on my the side of my head. I look down, trying to see what he's making. "I didn't know you can cook..." I said. "No... I just learn how to cook from Jin-Hyung... because I know how much you like these... I wanna be able to make some for you..." he said. I smile softly "aweee... you're so sweet, Oppa..." I said. He lets out a chuckle and continues to cook. But I can see him struggling a little. 

"Need a hand?" I asks, moving to stand next to him. He shakes his head. "No... it's okay... I can manage... I think" he said. "Okay... if you say so..." I said. I turn and lean my back against the kitchen counter.

"Actually... yes... help me... I don't know if I'm doing it right..." he said, looking flustered. I let out a laugh and walks towards him. "Move aside please..." I said. He did as I told. I start to stir the spatula. I smile as I feel his arms snaking around my waist. His chin on my shoulder.

"I need to learn more from you, Jagi..." he said. I smile and place my hand on top of his. "And I'll be glad to teach you, Oppa..." I said. He kiss my cheek and continue to cling onto me as I finish up the cooking.

Soon the cooking is done. Taehyung helps me set up the table. Then we start to eat. "Hm... it's good..." I said. "You're the one cooking it, jagiya..." he said. "That's true... but you're like 70% done... so? This is basically your cooking and it tastes delicious..." I said, smiling at him. "You really think so?" He said. "I know so... just a little more practice... and you'll be as good as SeokJin-Oppa... maybe even better..." I said.

"Ahem... what did you say?" I jump at the new voice. I turn my head to see SeokJin and the others. "Uh... how did you guys get in??" I asks. "I told Taehyung that we're coming over this noon... and he lets the door open..." he said. I hum softly in return.

"Come and join us then..." I said. They walk and take a seat around the table. It's a good thing this dining table can fit 9 people. So it's a little spacious for us.

"This actually taste not bad..." SeokJin said, after taking a bite. "Really, hyung?" Taehyung said. "Not as good as me... right, Y/N?" He said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yah!! Get your hands off of my girl!" He said. I let out a laugh at his sudden outburst. I stand up and walks towards him. I wrap my arms around him from the back. "Relax... my jelly boy..." I said. His cheeks turns red in return. This makes everyone in the room laugh. That's pretty much how we spend the entire evening. Fills with chatter and laughter.

The End

A/N: Taehyung? Check! 1 more to go... our golden maknae!!! See ya soon. Thank you for reading!!! Love you all!!!