𝟐 - 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

My eyes fluttered open, my body aching all over as I gasped for air as if waking from a nightmare like I often would when back home on the dread nought, however this time it wasn't a dream.

From what I could recollect, I had been shocked with a republic stun blaster by the rotten only infamous Jedi master, Mace Windu.

Then two clone troopers had carried my limp body to the interrogation cell located in the centre of the detention centre where I was now being held. (Picture above)

Large iron cuffs clutched tightly onto my wrists, strong chains connected onto them and followed up into the wall above my head.

Some sort of pulley mechanism restricted any possible movement, so if I tried to walk forward the chains would violently throw me back against the cold, concrete wall.

In the past, I had always managed to wind my way out of these situations but as I scanned the plain, dark cell it seemed there was no escaping this one.

"Sith clutching chains" an anonymous came from somewhere in the room.

I almost jumped out of skin as my eyes squinted and searched for where this voice was coming from.

When out of the shadows stepped, Anakin Skywalker.

"It's a simple mechanism really" he continued, referring to the chains that were now once again pulling me back as I paced uneasily.

Exhausting myself from once again uselessly trying to break free of the chains, I gave into defeat and stood still, back against the wall, saying nothing, avoiding eye contact as he slowly edged closer to me.

"I wasn't lying earlier (y/n), Dooku is evil. He didn't rescue you. He stole you away and trained you as a Sith, he didn't and doesn't care about you, only about your powers, your strength in the force"

Wait..even if he is telling the truth. How on earth does he know SO much. What are these Jedi, stalkers now too?

Whilst these thoughts were running round my mind though, I was unaware of how close Anakin had now gotten, standing only a foot or two away.

So close i face that I could even feel his breath spreading goosebumps across my skin.

And not only that, he towered over me and I wasn't exactly small but with his broad, well-built body and tall stance, I was almost...almost intimidated by him.

A few seconds that felt like hours passed, as I still tried to look anywhere but his eyes as they stared down at me, like lasers attempting to sear through my skin and see into my soul.

Breaking the silence, he spoke again "alright, if you won't believe me then you can ask him yourself, soon enough"

"What are you talking about?" I eventually replied, these Jedi never made any sense, how can I ask Dooku the truth if they're never going to let me out of this stupid cell.

"Well, I'm assuming your mission was to capture me? Or were you just dropping in for a training session? I mean you clearly need one" he remarked, trying to get under my skin.

I decided not to retaliate.

"Am I right, was that you're mission?" he hissed.

Mustering up enough saliva on my tongue, I projected a splat of spit onto his robes, grinning with a pleased smirk.

A lump in my throat began to form; no not a lump, in fact I couldn't breathe.

My airways were tightening at the second and I could feel myself already growing lightheaded.

I tried reaching for my neck in some mad attempt ease it, forgetting once again that my hands were restricted above my head.

All I could do now was writhe around in pain like I was being burnt alive as my lungs felt like they would explode any second.

He tightened his grip through the force, asserting his dominance and spoke again, quieter and more relaxed "I'll ask one more time (y/n)" he slightly bent down to my eye level "was your mission to capture me, yes or no?"

I knew my body wouldn't be able to clutch onto consciousness for much longer, so I used the rest of my strength to push out the words "y-yes...ok...yes...that was my mission!"

Immediately the grip on my airways was released as my body fell limp and I gasped for air to feed my hungry lungs.

"Well then..." he said with a slight smirk as he aknwolegdged his dominance. "it seems you could be of some use to us"

He turned his back to me, walking out of the cell.

The hot red laser gate that blocked the entrance hummed and shut once again, eliminating any chance of escape.