2. lo mein

'Trust me when I say... You won't be screaming in fear next time I come over.'

You sat perched on your couch, replaying his words over and over again in your head. You knew what he was referring to, and you didn't know whether you should be nervous or enticed. Spencer is a very attractive man, however he is also your coworker and friend. You've never gotten the chance to think of getting physical with him until now.

The feeling of his hot breath on your neck lingers, and you still have goosebumps all across your body.

What has gotten into him?

And why do you like it?

A FEW DAYS LATER

You had gotten over your cold quickly, but were cautious about coming back into work. You had no idea why Spencer acted the way he did at your place the other night, but you were determined to find out what was up.

You walked into the office with confidence, your subtle curves being accentuated by your new tight pencil skirt and fitting dress shirt. You made sure to unbutton your shirt a little more than usual, perhaps to catch the attention of your desk mate. You swept your hair behind your shoulder as you sauntered towards your desk, and placed your bag beside your feet per usual.

"Good morning, Dr. Reid." you spoke in an amused tone, tapping your nails against the desk. Once you felt his eyes on you, you began to sort through folders. "Do you have the latest reports about Indiana?" Your eyes slowly moved back to meet his, and you realized he had his eyes set on your lips. "Reid." You said again, a little slower. You rolled your eyes and stood up, leaning over to his desk. He was close and eye-level with your cleavage as you searched for the folder, gasping in satisfaction as you found it. His lips formed a tight line as you made that noise, and you celebrated inside. It seemed to be working swimmingly.

You slowly pushed the folder off of his desk instead of placing it on yours, and you both watched it flop onto the floor. "Oh.. oops." You smiled deviantly as you made your way towards the file, and situated yourself so Spencer would have a full view of your backside as you bent over. As you began to bend down, you felt a large hand grab your upper arm.

"We need to talk." Spencer spoke with a stern voice, just above a whisper. You could tell how serious he was being, so you followed him as he kept a grip on your arm. He brought you into the janitor's closet and pushed you inside, slamming the door behind him.

"What the fuck Spen-" He grasped your shoulder and put a hand over your mouth, walking you against the wall.

"No. It's my turn to talk now, y/n." He took a deep breath, and continued to stare into your eyes. "What the fuck were you thinking... Teasing me at our public workspace?" His voice was low and threatening. You've never heard him speak like this, and it made your heartbeat rack against your ribcage.

"I don't know.." You spoke, your voice muffled by his hand. He shook his head.

"You.. You don't get to do that." Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Why can't I?" He seemed angry that you had gotten him flustered, and it amused you.

"You can't and you won't do it again."

"Alright, then make me stop."

As soon as you spoke, he flipped your body and pressed your chest against the wall roughly. He leaned into your back and the hand around your mouth rested on your shoulder. You tilted your head so that one of your ears was pressed against the wall, and you tried to speak.

"Spence-" He leaned into your body more, and you felt the contours of his muscles mold against you. His hair brushed against the side of your face, and you breathed in quickly. His other hand's grip on your hip tightened, and slid up to your chest. He ripped open the front of your shirt and spun you around in the process your back against the wall again. You frowned as some of the shirt's buttons flew on the floor, but your attention was drawn back to Spencer as he grabbed you by the waist and pulled your chest to his lips. He kissed your chest at first, down your neck and the tops of your breasts, the rest of them being encased by your black lacy bralette. You gasped and brought one of your hands behind his head, cradling his head against you.