Wattpad Original
Mayroong 9 pang mga libreng parte

Prologue

"From the day you are born..."

ERIS

At the age of eighteen, it is required for every child to wield their own lifestone in the human kingdom, Zithea, in this world called Ezerea. Lifestones determine our capabilities, our own magic, our own charm. Whether we are ordinary or out of the ordinary.

For people without magical abilities, the lifestone they can wield is orange in color.

For people who can command Fire, they can wield a lifestone burning like red flames.

For people who can control Water, they are gifted with a lifestone as blue as the deepest ocean.

For people who can grasp the Wind, they can wield a lifestone glowing in purest white.

For people who have the knack of Earth, they can produce a lifestone which is golden brown in color.

For those who is blessed by the Forest, they can wield a lifestone as green as emerald gems.

For those who can alter Metal, they can wield a lifestone shimmering like gold.

For people who can order the Dark, they will receive a lifestone as dark as night but this lifestone is rare and whoever falls under this category is considered as someone no one wants to mess with.

So far, these are the types of magic discovered in Zithea Kingdom. And maybe there are other charms yet to be discovered because magic is something so vast no one can grasp and understand.

Those who can wield magic must go to a special academy called Sorciere Academy.

Sorciere Academy is divided into two divisions. The Sorcieres which is equivalent to witches and consists of only girls, and the Warlocks which consists of only boys and will be the future army of our kingdom.

No one can leave Zithea unless they are sent to battles and special missions outside its walls. The world Ezerea is home to seven races.

Gods. Humans. Faeries. Merfolks. Demons. Dwarves. Dragons.

But this story only revolves around Sorciere Academy and its downfall.

***