25

"What's taking her so long"

Chenle whined wrapping the gray sweater closer to his body. Haru had refused to change in the car-despite the boys offering to stay outside-so they went to a nearby gasoline station.

"It's fine, we need gas anyway"

"Why didn't you fill the tank before we left?"

"Do I have anyway of knowing, Zhong Chenle?"

Jisung sighed watching Chenle and Jaemin play fight. Playing with the zip of his leather jacket he let out a shaky breath.

The cold air hit his face as his nose started turning red. He stood up in alarm as he saw Haru making her way out of the bathroom.

She had traded the heels for a pair of converse as well as put her hair down. A hand was stuffed in her pocket as she trudged towards the boys.

"I honestly feel like we're going on a road trip instead of a mission"

Haru chuckled, eyes raking over the three boys and their comfortable clothing. She stared into the night sky for a moment before being snapped back to reality by Jaemin.

"We should go now so we can go back to the house by morning"

The remaining three nodded in agreement, shuffling around to enter the car. Haru hugged her knees to her torso, careful not to dirty the car seat.

"You cold?"

"No shit sherlock"

Jisung rolled his eyes glancing over the shivering girl every now and then.

"Jaem could you turn down the airconditioning?"

"Sure"

Haru sighed in relief as hot air started to calm the cold just a tad bit. Her eyes started to feel heavy as she struggled to keep herself upright.

Her breathing turned into a pattern as her shoulder heaved up and down as she yielded to the calls of sleep.

"Haru wake up"

She opened her eyes to Jaemin roughly shaking her awake. She let out a yawn sitting up straight and looking out the window.

"Where are we?"

She questioned as she made her way outside of the car. Neon lights illuminated the streets while she gawked at the view.

Neon signs after neon signs ligned the streets as if she was in Las Vegas. Various screams of delight and fireworks rang through the air as Jaemin took ahold of her hand.

She watched as Chenle talked to some guy-must be the manager-exchanging their car keys for a key card. He gave the man a smile as he walked towards them.

"What was that for?"

"This place my friend, is where bad guys come to have fun...and this place here is where we find our intel"

Haru followed where the boy was pointing, the large casino infront of them was brightly lit. Her mouth fell open as she scanned the building.

Men and women alike exited and entered the place. Various styles of clothing, some even had splotches of red-which she could only assume was blood-so she was sure they wouldn't stand out that much.

"Let's go"

Haru scurried next to the three boys, taking fast steps to stay beside them. She gave a smile to the guys who opened the door for them, almost blinded by the crystal chandelier.

 She gave a smile to the guys who opened the door for them, almost blinded by the crystal chandelier