nineteen

I squeezed my eyes before opening them, looking at the ceiling. I furrowed my brows, turning my head a little, seeing a sleeping Aaron Hotchner in my bed. My eyes went wide as I saw he was shirtless, and I picked up the blanket quickly. I sighed with relief, seeing I was still in my bra and underwear, him in his boxers.

My gaze wandered back to his chest, and then his face. His hair was a mess, his bedhead made him look so incredibly attractive. He slept so peacefully, I couldn't look away. I wanted to stare at him forever,

But I was interrupted by a knock on my door. I looked at it, "Ronnie, sweetie? Breakfast is ready, the others are waiting downstairs for you. Is Aaron Hotchner still in his room?" My eyes went wide as my mother spoke, and I could feel Aaron starting to get up.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I covered it immediately. It took him by surprise, but I spoke in his place, "Yeah he probably is, I'll go wake him up!" I responded. I heard her walking away, making me move my hand away from his face. I turned my head to look at him,

"Good morning" He said, almost sarcastically with a small chuckle. I shot him a grin,

"Morning" I started, "Come on, we've got to get dressed for breakfast" I got up, walking towards my closet. He sat on the edge of my bed, rubbing his eyes. I examined all of my clothes, "Nice hair" I said without looking at him, pulling out a short light purple sundress.

"Right back at you" I narrowed my eyes, glancing at him. I hurried towards the mirror, examining my head.

My hair was curly.

My eyes went wide, spinning around to look at him. "My hair is naturally straight" I pointed at him, making sure he knew not to say anything. He started to laugh,

"Yeah, and I've got bright blue eyes" He joked. I rolled my eyes at him, sliding on the dress. I sat at my vanity, and I started to pull my hair back into a bun. "What's wrong with curly hair?" I shook my head,

"My dad has curly hair" was my response. "No one else does"

"I like it curly" He encouraged, and my face turned red. Hiding a smile, I stood. My eyes moved to look at him, seeing he was still sitting in bed, staring at me.

"Come on, Romeo. You need to get dressed, and I need to brush my teeth" I reminded, "I'll go down first," I explained as I walked into my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush,

"Got it," he nodded, and I heard the door open. A few seconds later, it closed. I chuckled, and then my eyes were glued to the mirror.

My grey eyes were still complimented with the mascara I was wearing last night, but my lips were no longer a dark red. I must have taken it off before bed.

I thought for a moment, and then I sighed. I took my hair down right after I finished brushing my teeth, fixing it. He was right, the curly hair didn't look too bad. Besides, it wasn't as curly as it usually was. Just... a little more than I usually kept it.

I stepped out of my bathroom and I slid on a pair of white sling back heels, opening the door. Walking down the stairs and then outside in the backyard, I saw everyone grabbing food from a buffet. I sighed,

My mother was so extra.

I smiled at everyone as they saw me, "Hey, nice hair!" Emily greeted,

"Thanks" I got excited by the compliment.

"How was last night?" Derek shot me a suggestive smirk, and I shook my head. Laughing, I grabbed a plate.

"I gave him water and then brought him to his room" I lied, "The guy was totally gone" Another lie. He was tipsy at most by the time we got home, he was totally fine by the time we went to bed.

"Ouch" We all heard, making us look behind me. There stood a now dressed Aaron, who wore a black Ralph Lauren polo shit, matched with a pair of khakis.

Penelope chuckled, "She's right, sir" She pointed out, and then Aaron laughed. He laughed at something PG said. I squinted, my head shooting behind me to look at my friends. They were just as surprised as I was,

"Are you still gone my man?" Derek asked, putting a pancake on his plate. I almost snorted, covering my mouth as I did so.

"Very funny" he said back, grabbing his own plate. The six of us started getting food, sitting at the large table as soon as we got everything we wanted.

I grabbed my fork, "Last night was awesome!" Spencer admitted, shoving a piece of toast into his mouth.

"Did we miss anything exciting?" I asked them, and Emily shrugged.

"Derek brought some girl into the bathroom, and Penelope danced with a beautiful man" She started, pretending like it was nothing important, "Oh! Spencer got grinded on" I dropped my fork on my plate, my mouth wide open.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "What?" I yelled, and Spencer's face turned a bright red. "Holy shit, wait. Actually?" I was so surprised, yet excited.

Guess we both got some action last night.

He nodded, and Derek nudged him as he chewed on some of his eggs, "Awe, Spence" I smiled, "my little boys growing up" I teased, but I was really happy for him. He needed to get out more. He didn't have a girlfriend because he never asked anyone out, not because no one wanted to be with him.

He was really attractive, he could have anyone if he tried hard enough.

"Did you get her number?" I questioned, and he shook his head this time.

"I wouldn't have talked to her again, it was kind of a one time thing" He admitted, and I pursued my lips.

He had a really specific type, dark hair with brains. She probably had neither. I shrugged, taking a sip of juice. "Good for you" I responded. I turned my head to look at Garcia. "Now, tell. me. everything" I ordered, and she got overly excited,

"Okay, so..."