*VI*

-George Pov-

2 days have passed, Y/N finally can go home, Dream Carry Y/N and placed her on the wheel chair since she's been coma for 8months,

I pushed Y/N outside her room, while Dream is walking in front of us, Nick is Vlogging besides me.

"Hey guys! N/N is here!! We're going home!!" Nick said, Y/N waved her hand on the camera and I'm smiling cutely on the stream, 'cause why not?'

Dream is going outside first since he don't want to be on cam, We keep walking until we're outside.

Dream opened the car's door for Y/N but she refused to be carried instead Dream help Y/N to stand up and Guide her inside.

Sapnap hand me over the Camera, I take over his stream and he fold the wheelchair and he place it down on the back of the car.

"Hey guys!" I wave and smiled at the people watching his livestream. I point the camera on Sapnap, while closing the Tailgate (back door of the car idk I do some research on google since Don't have a car.)

Sapnap took over the stream and he went to the front and I'm going to drive the car.

"Gorgieeee takes the wheeEEeL" Dream sang hiding behind Sapnap's Backrest seat to avoid being seen.

"Take it from my haaAAnD" they both got voice cracked. We all laughed.

"No ones heard that." Dream said and we continue laughing, and Sapnap stopped the stream.

-Time skips-

-Dream POV-

We surprised Y/N a little welcoming home party, we ordered a pizza from dominos, we Face call Y/N's mom and my Family

We talked and and have fun, tells stories how I bullied George while being electrocuted when taking damage in Minecraft

After the party we clean up and went to our room.

"Clay, I'm tired I want to sleep." She said yawning and she rubs her eyes ar the same time.

"Alright," I guided her to her bed and tucked her in the blanket.

"Goodnight Y/N." I whispered and I walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She said.

"I'm sleeping in the guest room." I said, she nods and I went to the guest room, plop myself on the bed.

"I will help you remember Y/N.."