14 | First Kiss

I'm shocked at the sudden movement

I'm shocked at the sudden movement. Vaughn's lips brush against mine. They feel so soft and delicate, and his mouth smells like fresh mint gum.

He starts to move his lips, but I'm still starstruck that I don't even know what I'm going to do. It tells how inexperienced I am.

"Open your mouth," he whispers against my lips.

What? My mind is still in cloud nine that I can't comprehend anything he says. Is this the kind of 'teaching' that he meant before?

Naughty, naughty Vaughn.

But I comply anyway.

I give him access, and the next thing I know is that he shoves his tongue into my mouth. His tongue teases mine and explores the new territory, so slowly that it makes me almost moan. Almost.

Pull yourself together, Melanie. You don't want to embarrass yourself.

But he continues kissing me, and everything feels so good and sweet in my mouth. I don't think that I'll be able to hold my moan for a long time. I like it.

Fuck. I like my first kiss.

I close my eyes and kiss him back, trying to mirror what he's doing although I'm basically a clueless newbie here. I can feel him smiling between our kisses.

He then pulls away, and I look at him. His eyes glint with amusement but not as much as the desire he's been showing to me for the last couple of minutes. He positions himself on the couch and pats his own thigh, telling me to sit on his lap.

"Come here," he whispers.

And so I do as he told, like a good girl.

Well, that sounds a bit wrong. I'm starting to doubt that good girl side of me.

I sit on his lap while he put his hands on my back and nape. He pulls me into another kiss, and I grab the front of his t-shirt for support.

This is the time when I need him to continue with his 'teaching'. Heat crawls to my face as I realize that little naughty thought. I'm blushing.

But instead of telling me what to do, and without stopping our kiss, he grabs my arm and circles it around his neck. Then he does the same thing to my other arm.

I find myself being pulled into the kiss even more in this new intimate position. His kiss is tantalising and becomes more passionate and bold as we go on. It sends all kinds of sparks through my body like fireworks. I feel a new sensation coming down there from the sensitive area between my thighs. I can't believe that I'm getting so sexually aroused just by a kiss.

"Vaughn..." his name escapes my mouth, barely a whisper. I no longer can hold my moans.

Again, I feel him smiling in his kiss. Oh, God, why is he teasing me so much?