Her First Time: Part 1

Mature Content marked by ***

Dagger P.O.V.

"Hey guys. I'll be right back."

"Alright."

Where in the hell did she go? 

I glance around the garden to see that she's standing in the middle of the tulips. Her favorite flower. I smile at her from a distance away before making my way towards her. 

"What are you doing, little one?"

"Getting some fresh air."

"Do you want to come hang out with the rest of us?"

"Not particularly, no."

"Is it alright if I hang out with you here?"

"Of course, my love. I, about ninety percent of the time, want to hang out with you."

"I'm just making sure it's not the other ten percent."

"You're so cute."

Eislyn leans her body against mine. I wrap one arm around her waist, the other around her shoulder, and I hold her to me. I place a gentle kiss on the top of her head and start humming At Last by Etta James. Eislyn giggles but joins in. As we hum together, I start to slow dance with her. 

"You are so cliché."

"You love it."

"I love you. More than life itself."

"And I love you. More than life itself."

I spin her back into my arms, pressing a kiss against her lips. We kiss gently at first, but then Eislyn's hands grip my shirt. That sets off the rest of our actions. Saying goodnight to our friends, sneaking dinner into our rooms, and me finally pushing her onto the bed. 

I trail my tongue along the showing part of her collar bone. I feel Eislyn shudder under me, and it turns me on even more. Her soft whimpers exit her mouth and echo through the room as I make her skin with hickies. She grinds herself barely against me as though she is nervous. 

"What do you want, little one?"

She blushes when I ask her that question, tracing my abs. 

"What do you want?"

"What if you don't want the same thing?"

"Yeah. I don't think that's going to happen. What do you want, Eislyn?"

I place kisses down her neck, thirsting to taste every inch of her. I rub my hard dick against her pussy, wanting Eislyn to feel confident in telling me what she wants. Not only do I want confirmation that we are thinking the same thing, but I also want her to feel comfortable in telling me her wants and needs. 

I grind against her another time, and a moan erupts from the back of her throat. I duck my head, pressing a kiss to Eislyn's lips. 

"I want you, Dagger. I want you so bad."

"We want the same thing then."

***

Cautiously, I reach down between us to grip the bottom of her shirt. With a nod of approval from Eislyn, I lift it over her head. My hands automatically move over her soft but scarred skin, feeling every inch of her, wanting to know how each scar feels under my fingertips. 

I press kisses along the worst of them, showing Eislyn how beautiful I think she really is. With each kiss, I can feel Eislyn gradually relax, so that she can enjoy her first time. Our first time together. Her body melts at my touch. 

I reach up around her body. With one swift motion, I expertly take off Eislyn's bra, her glorious breasts freeing themselves. The bounce slightly as they hit the cold air. Her dark nipples tighten perfectly while I rub my fingers delicately over them. I run my tongue around the erect nipple, wanting to take my time. 

"You're going so fucking slow. I need you inside me."

"Patience, little one. The anticipation is half the fun."

Eislyn snorts but quickly whimpers when I bite down on her nipple. 

"Fuck."

She yanks at my hair, asking me to do it again. Following her command, I do it again and again and again. With every whimper out her beautiful mouth, I'm encouraged by my ego and her hair pulling to continue. Without even touching her probably soaking wet pussy, Eislyn comes undone. I have to stop working on her breasts to watch her.

Beautiful. Absolutely incredible. What a good girl.

My hands skim the sides of her body, and I reach her pants. I quickly unbutton them, pulling both her underwear and pants down at the same time. Eislyn doesn't complain as I run my fingers through her wetness, wanting to know if I need her to cum again. 

Mature content continues on next chapter