/Chapter 57/

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Well actually, I don't know if this thing is something relatable or not but... I think the strings have its kind."

"You do?"

"Yeah. Mom, I have a best friend and before, She asked me to look if her string is connected to the girl she loves. But I clearly saw how the string tangled to hers. It didn't shorten as I expected but I told to my best friend that they are destined because I'm afraid that she'll get hurt by the fact. And now, when I look on it again, I saw how the string shortens. And for the record, the string is way stronger than the first string that I saw." I explained

"If that's the case, then maybe the strings really have their own kind."

"Yeah. Now I'm confused, I don't know what to do now."

"Wae?"

"The girl in my dream. At first, I thought that the girl in my dream is my best friend. But now I don't know." I said

"Chaeyoung, It doesn't mean that you can see the strings, you need to rely on it. Follow this." Mom said and points to my heart.

"coz sometimes this is way stronger than this." She said and points my eyes.

"Our eyes can deceive us. But this, just follow this."

I just smiled at her and nodded.

At some point, there is one person that came into my mind. I don't even know why but, there's something in me that hoping that the girl in my dream is not Rosé. The person I'm thinking about right now is actually the person that I didn't expect to came to my mind.

"Let's go now. Your dad might be waiting for you downstairs." Mom said.

I just nodded and we both went down as we saw Tzuyu and Dad talking.

"Done your business?" Dad asked us as he saw us.

"Yep," I said.

"I think you need to go now."Mom said.

"Uh? Can't they just stay here?" Tzuyu asked which I think is a good idea.

"We want to, but our things are still at our house. Plus we need to secure it." Dad said.

"I understand. Go on, Chaeyoung still have a class for tomorrow." Mom said.

"Bye, mom," I said and kissed her.

"See you tomorrow Tzuyu," I said.

"Yeah."

"Bye Ara," Dad said and went to mom.

Suddenly my eyes landed on their pinky as I noticed something.

"OMG!" I exclaimed

They looked at me confusedly as they heard me.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked

"I- I can see the strings!" I said while keeping my eyes on their strings.

It is the same string as Lisa and Rosé have. The strings look way stronger than the usual.

"You do?" Mom asked

"Y-yeah. And it's the same string as I saw with Rosé and Lisa." I said.

"Woah-"

"Who are they?" Mom asked

"The one I told you," I said

They just nodded and after that, we decided to go.

"Omo, dad you truly destined to mom," I said as we got in the car.

Dad just laughed and started the car. After few minutes, we arrived at the house I told to dad that I'll be heading to my room now.

"Goodnight dad," I said and close the door of my room.

I walked to my bed and slammed myself on the bed as I felt the tiredness.

~~~~~~~~

"Chaeyoung! Tzuyu is here!"

I opened my eyes as I heard my dad banging my door.

"Arasseo! Coming!" I said

I went off of my bed and opened the door and I saw Tzuyu.

"Yah we only have an hour! Get ready! Mom is there downstairs."

"Oh really?"

"Ne, She'll cook for us," Tzuyu said and entered my room.

"Wah, your room is nice." She said

"Thanks. I'll just take a shower first." I said and went to the bathroom.

After few minutes as I prepared myself, Tzuyu and I go down and saw a mom who's just preparing the food she cooked.

"Wah finally, I can eat again every morning," I said

"Wae?"

"Dad can't cook so I need to stop first at a convenience store to buy something to eat," I said and we all laughed

After having breakfast, Tzuyu and I went to the school with our bikes. Since I left my bike in the house last night because I rode in my dad's car, Tzuyu brought it here when they got here.

After a long ride, we arrived at the school and parked our bikes.

We entered the school as Tzuyu decided to text Dahyun if she's here already.

"Where is she?" I asked Tzuyu.

"She's not answering. Oh, we still have more minutes. Let's go to the unnies and ask them if Dahyun went to the dorm last night." Tzuyu suggested.

As we got to the seniors' room we called them as their class is not yet starting.

"Good morning guys. Did you see Dahyun last night?" I asked

"Ah aniyo, she didn't go to the dorm last night," Jeongyeon said.

"Ask Momo, I heard last night that she's up to see Dahyun," Sana whispered.

Tzuyu and I frowned as we heard what Sana said.

The other unnies went back to their room while Momo unnie walk towards us.

"Sana said you guys are calling me? What is up?" Momo unnie asked.

"Ah, We just want to ask if you know where is Dahyun. She's not answering my calls and texts." Tzuyu said.

"Oh... Uh, I don't know." Momo said and averted her eyes on us.

"Is that so. Thanks, unnie, see you later at our lunch break." I said and decided to go back to our room with Tzuyu.

As we entered the room, we saw Dahyun at her seat, and looks like she's not in her mood.

"Something happened for sure," Tzuyu said.

"Oh no."

We walked to her and asked her if she's fine but she just nodded and smile at us.

"Oh Chaeyoung, I can't go with you later on our lunch break. I have something to do at the library." Dahyun said and I just nod.

Oh... I think something really happened.