Malfoy Manor

Since I forgot to post it last time, here are Hari's scars so far.

Hari awoke the next morning both excited and apprehensive. She got dressed and made her way down to breakfast.

"What time are you leaving at?" Sirius asked as she entered the kitchen

"Leaving?" Remus asked, looking up from his eggs.

"She's staying with some friends." He looked annoyed at the last word.

Soon, Hari said.

Sirius nodded, stabbing his fork into his eggs. "What do you want to eat? There's eggs on the stove and some toast."

Hari grabbed a small piece of toast, and after buttering it, nibbled on a corner. 

"You're not gonna eat more than that?" Sirius asked.

Hari shook her head. She wasn't hungry, she was never very hungry, her stomach had never really gotten used to eating after being starved for 10 years, not that she would tell anyone that.

After saying goodbye to Sirius and Remus, she made her way upstairs, grabbed her trunk, and made her way to the fireplace.  

Turning herself into Cassandra, she stepped into the fire. She came out in the cupboard beside her room, and dragging her suitcase behind her. She had left Hedwig with Sirius as the owl would be easily recognised. Snowy owls were not a common or native bird to England.

Hari made her way downstairs.

Severus was in the kitchen. He looked up as she came into the room. 

"Be careful around Lucius." Hari nodded, "Try to stay invisible, be unnoticed. Pureblood families are like packs of fighting wolves."

 Severus handed some floo powder and gestured towards the fireplace. "Good luck." 

She stepped into the fireplace. #) Malfoy Manner! (#

When the swirling stopped, Hari was standing in the entrance hall of malfoy manner. There was a note on the floor right infront of the fireplace. Cassandra was written on the outside. Hari picked it up and opened it. it was blank, but several seconds after it was opened, Narcissa came hurrying into the hall. 

"Cassandra, welcome!"

#) Hello. (#

"Draco doesn't know you're comming, so let's play a little joke on him. You can leave your things for the house elves, come with me."

Hari followed Narcissa into what appeared to be the private living room. Narcissa go Hari to sit down, then wrapped her up in a blanket. You could tell there was a person, but not who it was.

She then called, "DRACO! Pansey's here!"

About a minute later, Draco wandered in, he was in his PJ's and his messy hair was in his eyes. He flopped down on the sofa next to Hari, partly on top of her, pulling the blanket so it covered him as well. He froze as he saw who she was.... definitely not Pansey. 

"MOTHER!" 

Narcissa laughed, "What?" She asked, pretending to look confused.

"This is - not - Pansy." He finished lamely.

"Why don't you show our guest to the guest room near yours, her stuff should already be there. Then you two can go do whatever you want."

Draco nodded, leading Hari out of the room. "What are you doing here?" He whispered urgently once they had entered his room. 

#) Your mother invited me for the rest of the summer and to the quidditch would cup. (#

"What was Severus thinking when he allowed this? You're in so much danger here!"

#) Hari Potter is, I am not. (#

"You are Hari Potter! Stop pretending you're not!" 

#) I wish I wasn't! The girl who lived! The chosen one! Do you think I want that? (#

"What you want doesn't change who you are!"

#) Alright then heir Malfoy, son of a death eater, and yet friends with Dumbledore's golden Gryffindor. (# she said the last two words sarcastically.

Draco sighed, "I guess you're right."

She smiled.

"I need to get dressed."

 #) Alright, I'll be in your amazing library. (# He nodded, and she wandered out of the room, making her to the library. Draco usually took a while to get ready.

She was just about to enter the library when she ran into Lucius Malfoy as he exited. He dropped the books he was carrying.

Hari quickly scooped them up, handing them back to him. #) Sorry sir, here you go. (#

"And who are you?"

#) Cassandra Hill, sir. (#

"Who?"

#) Cassandra Hill, sir. You might know of Severus Snape? He's my mother's cousin. (#

"And what are you doing here?"

#) I'm a friend of Draco's, sir. (#

He nodded, brushing past her, not sparing another glance at the small girl.

Hari made her was into the amazing library, and started looking for a book on parcel magic. She could always ask a house elf for help, but preferred to look for herself.

• • •

[Draco's POV]

Draco found Hari in the library, she was curled up on the edge of a small sofa, a giant book in her lap. At first it looked as if she was reading, but as he moved closer, he saw that she was asleep. Grabbing the book he had been reading last night, he sat down next to her.

He opened his book and began to read, he looked up as a weight fell onto his shoulder. Hari, still asleep, had slid sideways and now had her head on his shoulder.

Her snake slithered out of her collar, hissing, as he tried to put an arm around her shoulders. However upon seeing who he was, slithered back into her hiding place. 

Draco smiled, happy that at least someone kept her safe.