sweet moments

Third person pov:

Everything was finally going perfect. As much Harriet wanted everyone around her were happy now.
Thank the goddess, the love circle was solved.

"Angel! Can you get ready like really soon! I am hungry " Came zayden voice outside the walk in closet.
"Zayden! My dresses aren't fitting me... I can't believe I am growing like a pig " Harriet yelled from inside the room. She was frustrated cause she tried some three dresses and none fitted her now!

Zayden couldn't help but chuckle "Oh baby! Let's go shopping then " He said leaning against the door.
"This is all your mistake! " Harriet opened the door, stomping her foot she scanned zayden once and suddenly tears started rolling down her eyes. Zayden panicked seeing her sudden change in mood "Angel! What's wrong? Is your stomach hurting " He placed his hand on her stomach.

Harriet started sobbing loudly "All you care is about your baby now!! I am turning into fat pig and you are still handsome " Harriet wiped her eyes but tears were flowing down her cheeks.
Zayden tried really hard not to laugh in front of Harriet "You are just three month pregnant Harriet. How can my baby make you fat " Zayden teased Harriet.

"You! " She pointed her finger in zayden direction "I hate you! " She quickly crept on bed pulling duvet on her.

Zayden followed her and slid next to her on bed , wrapping his hand around her waist he pulled her closer to him "Angel! I am sorry " He said kissing top of her head.
Harriet raised her head to look at zayden whose eyes were staring at her "This pregnancy harmone is making me do all this " She whispered snuggling closer to him.
"I know baby " Zayden kissed her forehead.

"I will prepare dinner then?! " Zayden asked plopping his elbow on bed looking at Harriet.
"No no! I can't risk it... You will definitely burn the kitchen " Harriet chuckled which made zayden heart skip a beat. He still can't help but stare at her in awe.
She is simple the most beautiful soul he has seen!

"Zayden pass me the bowl " Harriet said while cutting vegetables.
"Anything else baby " Zayden asked wrapping his hand around her stomach from behind.

A ghost of smile spreads across his face when he notices her breath fastening by the sudden proximity.
"What do you want zayden? " Harriet closed her eyes for a second and then continued her work.
"Obviously, You! " Zayden kissed her cheek earning a soft moan from Harriet "You still get affected by my touch " Zayden chuckled burying his face in her neck "Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind " Zayden started while trailing kisses on base of Harriet's neck "why don't we order something for dinner and spend quality time in bed " Pulling away , he turned Harriet to face him.
"Umm...Okay! " Harriet turned crimson red.

"Angel you are so cute " Zayden leaned in pecking on her lips and picked her in bridal style.

Zayden placed Harriet on bed and hovered over her, he ran his finger on her cheek and then on her collar bone while his eyes were staring down at his beautiful wife with admiration.
"Angel! " He whispered while caressing her hair "I love you! " He pecked on her lips once more.
Harriet lowered her eyes blushing, burying her face in his neck ,she replied "I love you too! "
"Hmm... " Zayden ran his nose on her neck "Why are you shy? I haven't even done anything, yet! " He stressed the word yet while brushing his lips on her ears and slipping his hand inside her shirt drawing circles on her stomach with pad of his thumb.

It wasn't one of the corny move but something the way zayden did had made harriet swooning in the spot.

Leaning in he placed his lips on hers making her yearn for more.
He quickly latches his lips onto her neck, nipping and sucking on the soft skin. She whimpered when he bite down on her collar bone and trace his tongue up until he reached her jawline.

These two were unaware about the evil plans that many people where scheming against them.

💜💜💜

"What?! " Jasmine opened her eyes wide in shock "Are you kidding me?! Is Harriet pregnant! " Jasmine eyes filled with terror.

"Yes she is! And another one thing she isn't zayden girlfriend but she is his wife " Jannet rolled her eyes while her mind was running with evil plans.

"No this can't be true " Jasmine stood up and started pacing in the room.
"Cool down, I have a plan" Jannet winked at Jasmine while twirling her hair.

"I think we should stop! If she is already his wife then what's the point in trying not to forget now Alex is following that cafeteria girl like a dog " Jasmine was irritated , she wanted only one thing and that's zayden.

"So you are giving up on zayden so easily huh?! " Jannet provoked Jasmine. Jannet intentions were not good. She wanted to see Harriet suffer and for that she was ready to take any risk!!!

❤...

A/N : Thinking of ending this novel within 5 chapters!!!

Vote   Against the message only    if you want it to end or should I write few more chapters!!

End it after 5 chapters! 👉

Write more chapters!! 👉

Guys if I end this, I will start one more novel which I have kept on hold on wattpad, so vote against the message... I will count n decide 💕