happy birthday baby • b. gray

requested by Bear_HugsxX

Blake POV

"What?! I just wanna get the right one!" I laugh as Jaden and Josh groan and roll their eyes again.

"We took, like, ten minutes when we got Buddy. Why is this taking so long?" Jaden says, pulling out his phone.

We're sitting on the lawn of this pet adoption place. Abby has been wanting a puppy forever, since she was little, and I figured her 19th birthday was the perfect time. Her apartment allows them too so it'll be great. Sway does as well, in case I'm not enough incentive for her to visit.

"Sir? This is Mickey, he'd like to say hi," a woman laughs opening the door widely for the puppy to bound out, jumping right into my lap.

"Okay, that's cute. Blake, how could you possibly say no to that face!" Josh says crouch over to the puppy, both of us scratching it. I look at him, and back at the puppy.

Abby would really love this one.

"Yeah, okay. We're gonna take this one home I think," The woman smiles.

"I'm sure your girlfriend will love Mick. He's the sweetest. Everyone around here loves him. I'll go around back and get all his things. You want to carry him around to the front to do all the paperwork?" I nod, grinning.

I cannot wait to see her face.

-

Ally POV

"Ow! Blake! That was for sure a doorway!" I laugh as my shoulder smacks into something. He was supposed to be guiding me since he's forcing me into this blindfold but I'm hitting a couple too many walls for my liking.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! I'm excited. Okay, a couple more steps forward and you'll be to the couch. Sit." As my shins hit the couch, I twist around and sit down.

"Okay, I get that you want something to be a surprise, but if we aren't outside isn't this overkill? Can't you wrap it?" I feel Blake start to move away, as he says,

"Just don't worry about it. I promise you'll love this. It'll be worth it."

"Even the bruises I'm probably going to have tomorrow from your supposed guiding?" I hear him laugh from across the room.

"Yes, I promise Abbs. You'll love it," I just smile shaking my head.

"Alright, get excited Abby, your present is coming in!" I hear Josh's voice, making me say,

"Wait. If Josh is my present, I don't want it." Making us all laugh,

"Hurtful Abby, really hurtful. And think I sat through getting this with your boyfriend for you!" He says dramatically.

"Okay, okay, ignore him. Abby take your blind fold off in 3... 2... 1... Surprise!" As he yells surprise, I pull it down and gasp, putting my hand up to my mouth.

"OH MY GOD! HES SO CUTE!" I squeal, picking up the puppy that's pawing on my legs, moving him up onto my lap

"OH MY GOD! HES SO CUTE!" I squeal, picking up the puppy that's pawing on my legs, moving him up onto my lap. "I love his little spots oh my gosh!" I play with his ears as he licks my arms.

"You like him then?" Blake laughs, coming to sit next to me. I giggle, holding the puppy with one arm and hugging my perfect boyfriend with the other.

"Yes! You did so good, what's his name?" I ask looking down at the still over excited puppy.

"His name is Mickey," I interrupt Blake with an "awhh," before he continues saying, "They called him Mick too though."

"You're boyfriend worked pretty hard to find that puppy for you Abb, it was sweet I gotta say," Jaden says sitting down on my other side, scratching behind Mickey's ear.

"Awhh, good boy Blakey," I say jokingly, scratching behind his ear.

"Oh you know it," he says, kissing my lips quickly, making me giggle, "Happy Birthday baby."

-

I'm having fun writing these today, I have to say. I'm sorry that this one is a little bit shorter.

Keep recommending ideas! As always, through comments on this book, or in my DM's. Thank you guys too for voting and commenting to let me know what you think!

Thank y'all for reading!