Beacon Hills High School

||Season 2||

The bus wasn't very comfortable, but I slept the best I could. I saw the moon fall and the sunrise. I had a thousand thoughts running through my head, none of them good. I knew the only good thing that came out of my life with her was this training she ingrained into my head. I was taught to hunt and kill, but also manipulate, hide in plain sight, hear and see everything, seduce, you name it.

That's why she would never find me. As soon as I got into Beacon Hills, I found a salon. She always wanted my hair plain and long. I went from my boring long blonde, that made me stand out to a short brunette that would help me blend in. 

I had already gotten a fake passport, birth certificate, driver's license. I was prepared. I had left my phone in my old car, so nobody could track me. I reminded myself to pick up one.

Next would be to find the high school, even though I was on the run, I knew my education was very important.

I asked the lady at the register of the salon if she knew where it was, she told me directions and I followed them the best I could. I was walking with my bags of clothes, looking back and forth along the street. I was lost. I decided to keep walking. That was until I heard a siren behind me.

Don't freak out. I kept walking, slowly a car pulled up next to me. I heard the window roll down, "Excuse me, miss."

I smiled as I turned to the police officer. "Yes, officer?"

"Are you lost?"

"Is it that obvious?" I smiled.

Charm, get information, send away. These were what I was taught to do.

He smiled, "Where are you headed?"

"I'm trying to find the high school, Beacon Hills High School?"

"It's right up the road, I'll give you a ride. Hop in."

"Oh no, I'm alright. Thank you."

"No, I insist. I was headed up there anyway." He got out of the car and walked to me.

"I appreciate it, Officer..."

"Sheriff Stilinski."

"Isleen Logans, but everyone calls me Lena." I shook his hand.

"So, where are you coming from Lena?" He carried my bags to his car and opened up the door to the front seat.

"I kinda got into a fight with my parents, they kicked me out. I thought I could have a fresh start here. Finish up school, get a job." Lie, make it believable.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" We started driving.

"Not at the moment, I was thinking of staying in a hotel at least tonight until I find something."

"That doesn't sit right with me. Listen I have a spare bedroom, that I don't have any use for. It's just me and my son there. You are welcome to use it until you find something else. What grade are you in?"

"I'm a sophomore. I would hate to burden your family with my problems."

"No burden at all, but I'll let you think about it. I can stay while you talk to the principal."

"Thank you, Sheriff. I hope I'm not keeping you from something important."

"No, my son just happens to be in the principal's office." This time I laughed at that.

We walked to where the Principal's office is, the sheriff walked right in. I leaned against the wall and waited. I saw two boys sitting down on the chairs listening into the conversation. I shook my head, boys.

The sheriff walked back out with another officer, and one of the boys hide behind a magazine. "Hi, Scott."

The boy waved. Then, the sheriff walked outside.

I saw a man walk out of the office, "Boys. Come on in." I again waited outside.

The two boys finally came out and I was invited in. I introduced myself to the new principal and he gave me the paperwork I needed. I walked back out to the sheriff's car and saw a boy in the back.

"Sheriff?" I hesitated to walk to the car.

"Lena, ready to go?" He looked like it was a normal day, which it probably was for him.

"Yes, is that spare room still available?"

"Of course, we just have to run one errand first." I got into the car and looked in the back. A boy not much older than me, sat in handcuffs.

I waved at him, "I'm Lena."

"Isaac."