1~

trigger warnings: violence, injury, knife, blood mention, swears.

george's pov

george was pinned to the rough brick wall by unfamiliar hands. his eyes were wide as a knife was pressed to his chest, just enough to make him feel it.

"hand over everything you've got and i won't kill you," the harsh voice said, a puff of steam coming from his black mask due to the chilled air. the knife pressed a bit harder, tearing through george's shirt and threading to draw blood. george yelped at the pain in his chest,

"i don't have anything," his entire body shook, "please let me go, i don't have anything to give you, PL-" george was about to scream but the man clapped a hand over george's mouth.

george was telling the truth, he didn't have anything on him. he was going for a late night walk so he left his phone and wallet at his apartment. he had been yanked into a dim alley by a tall man in a ski mask.

tears rolled down george's face as he felt the mans hand go down to his pockets. the man felt nothing. george felt a sudden blunt force to his face as the mans fist connected with his nose.

"fucking useless," the man breathed. he threw george to the ground. he kicked george in the back and bent down to grab george's hair in his fist, yanking he's head back to expose the crying mans throat.

"please, please don't," george whimpered. the man put the knife up to george's throat when he suddenly heard light foot falls on the sidewalk outside the alley.

the man got up quickly and sprinted away. shoving the knife into his coat as he ran.

george felt the cold ground against his aching body. the knife had drawn a few drops of blood from his neck. not enough to do any harm but it still stung. he hadn't heard the footsteps, and though the man had left on his own accord. he's back and head hurt badly, he couldn't move because of the pain.

clays pov

clay was walking down the empty street when he saw a dark figure sprint out of an alley.

"hey w-," clay tried calling out to the man, but it was no use.

clay turned into the alley to see what the man had run away from. what he saw took his breath from his lunges. a small figure with dark hair lay there. clay ran to the boy and dropped to his knees. the boy- wait.. george?

clay recognized his best friend, laying there sobbing and whimpering, in pain he assumed. clay gently touched george's skin, trying to comfort him.

"NO PLEASE NO," george screamed' "please don't kill me pl-," clay cut him off

"it's okay george, your safe, it's okay i'm here," clay scooped his friend up in his arms, shushing george to try to ease his fear.

george relaxed into clays arms, he didn't recognize who was picking him up but he was glad to be off the cold cement. he nuzzled his head into clays chest, closing his eyes. tears still fell from his puffy eyes, but he felt safe.

clay slowly stood with george in his arms, and started the walk to his apartment. clay would let george stay at his house for the night, and would take him to an urgent care in the morning. clay sighed as he walked, looking at george's swollen and bruised face. clay had somewhat of an idea of what happened, but george would have to explain in the morning.

word count: 600+

sorry for the short chapter! they will get longer as the fic progresses. i really hope you enjoyed this chapter!

<3