The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) - Discovered

A/N: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!! I own NO characters (well maybe Carmen...) NO settings and hardly the plot line! ENJOY IT THOUGH!!!!

*This chapter has some sex scenes in it!! "hooray" I hear you cry! If you don't wan to read then just look out for dares!! =]

Chapter 8 - Discovered.

The bitter cold was the first thing I noticed as I noticed when we alked outside. I took my jacket off and drarped it over Hermione's already shivering shoulders. I looked down at her only to see her smiling up at me with that wonderful smile of hers. I sighed happily and wrapped my arm around her waist protectively. We walked to the edge of the lake before I steered her towards my special place. When we got there we sat down on the log that I had spent hours hand carving into a bench. I had only hand carved it because I needed the physical release during my sixth year at Hogwarts. I tried not to think about it too much but it was hard. I looked at Hermione and saw her looking over at the beautiful view. I shuffled closer to her and brought her up onto my lap and wrapped both of my arms around her to keep her warm. I thought about the feel of the warm, beautiful girl, no woman in my arms. I burried my face in her hair and breathed in the heady scent of Raspberries and cream. a scent that I had come to adore. She turned around and smiled at me before pressing her lips gently onto mine. I kissed her with a hunger that scared me. I kissed her like it would be the last time ever. And she kissed me back with equal passion. I felt her legs wrap around my waist. I moved my hands to her hips and held on tightly. Her hands trailed slowly up my back, and tangled themselves in my hair. I ran my hands up and down her sides now and she moaned quietly against my lips. She started to move her hips against mine causing me to groan with pleasure. We broke apart to breath for just a few seconds before kissing again. I thought that I heard voices but I was too caught up in Hermione that I took no notice, thinking that they would just pass this place like everyone did. I was wrong! Very wrong! Just as my hands were gripping at Hermione's bum I heard a choked sound coming from the entrance to the clearing. We broke apart to find Harry and Ron staring at us like we were walking around the school naked. Harry looked slightly amused, but Ron, Ron looked ready to kill! I actually felt kind of scared looking at Ron right now.

"Hermione step away from him!" Ron said menacingly.

"No Ron! I won't!" She replied defiantly.

"Hermione do it!" He threatened once again.

"Or what? You'll hex me if I don't move right?!" She said sarcastically.

"IMPERIO!" Ron shouted. As the curse hit hermione she as pulled from my lap and over towards Ron.

"How DARE you! How can you do that to her?!" I said acidically.

"What do you mean? YOU are the one who was getting off with my girl!" He shouted back.

"Your girl? Well if you treat all girls the way that you treated Hermione I think that you will be single all your life" I sneered at him.

"What do you mean?" He said sounding genuinly confused.

"Three times you cheated on her with somebody who is three years younger than you! You then call her boring and claim that she is more in love with her books than she is with you. You say that she is not into your relationship and that she and you were over in the worst way possible." I fumed cutting him off to continue. "You all but broke her heart and I doubt that she will ever think of you in the same way ever again! She is a sensitive girl and you missused what little trust she had in guys. You have taken low to a whole new level!" I stormed not caring what Hermione thought. I saw Hermione looking as though I had spoken words of truth that even though she wouldn't have put it quite as bluntly she would have gotten the words across all the same.