78

The mother and son duo was sitting in shear silence, but for different reasons

The mother and son duo was sitting in shear silence, but for different reasons. Jin was beyond angry for what Namjoon did to Ken and didn't want to see another God again. Jimin was drowning in his own sadness. His very first crush was trying to harm his mother. Jimin wanted to be mad, but the pain in his heart was greater.

Jungkook was just staring at them. He didn't know what to do and he didn't want to tell them about Ken's wrongdoings. 'I need to do something, I can't let them be like this'. Jungkook thought. Jungkook took a dig breath and marched right up to them. Jungkook hugged both Jin and Jimin tightly. "Kook?". Jimin says confused.

Jungkook didn't say a word and hugged them even tighter. "You're so sweet Jungkook". Jin smiled sadly. "Thank you". Jimin returned the hug and Jin followed suit. "Do I also get a hug?".

 "Do I also get a hug?"

"Ken!". Jin broke the hug and rushes over to him. "You're ok... I'm so glad". Jin sighs relieved. "Why wouldn't I be?". Ken chuckled and boops Jin's nose. "Get away from me". Jin huffed. "Cute". Ken said. Jungkook was glaring at Ken and shaking in anger. 'He's a damn monster'. Jungkook thinks, feeling his blood boil.

"Dad, have you seen bubble?". Jimin asked. "No, I have not". Ken answered. 'Liar!'. Jungkook needed to stay calm, he was getting so angry. Ken glances at Jungkook and Jungkook rolled his eyes at him. 'Oh... Looks like I have to get rid of this one too'. Ken smirked. "Jin, sweetheart". Ken says. "Yes? What's wrong?". Jin asked. "Nothing... Do you remember our first dinner date?".

"What type of ridiculous question is that?". Jin scoffed. "Of course I remember". Jin said. "I was thinking we can have that again... As a family". Ken said. "Oh! That's a wonderful idea!". Jin claps. "Kids, get read...". " Actually, I want to get to know... ". Ken looks at Jungkook but Jungkook gave him a look of hate.

"His name is Jungkook". Jin said. "I've taken him under my wing after saving him from a abusive household". Jin explains. "I see". Ken says. "I'm sorry you went through something so horrible". Ken said. 'Save your lying ass words, you piece of shit'. Jungkook would love to say but couldn't.

"I don't know if he will open up to you, but if you want to get to know him then be my guest". Jin says and Jungkook turns to him shocked. "Don't worry Kookie! Dad is nice". Jimin smiles at his best friend. "We'll be back as soon as we can". Jin said. "Please... Take your time". Ken said.

"Hate you". Jin says and kissed Ken on his cheek. "Come mochi". Jin said. "Ok mother". Jimin followed his mother out the door. Ken waves at them through the window and slowly turns to Jungkook. "So...".

"How do you want me to end you?".