Harry - 23

I woke the next morning and smiled at the sight of Draco sleeping in my arms. I began to slightly play with his hair as I was thinking about the weekend. It was already stressing me. My plan was coming along but I couldn't help but think of every details that could go wrong. I had done all of my shopping and I just needed to get people on board. Pansy and Hermione had already started to talk to some our friends but I just hope everybody would hold their tongue so the surprise wouldn't be ruined. Draco was starting to move around so I kissed his forehead.

-  Good morning princess

Draco groaned and moved around.

-  I don't want to wake up...

I chuckled and kissed him.

-  Fine

He rolled over and stretched before standing up. He flinched a bit and I looked at him worried.

-  I'm fine Lion. Just still a bit sore from yesterday.

I smiled before getting out of bed and walking to our closet to get my clothes. Then, I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I came out, Draco was sitting on the bed with a book, a parchment and a feather. I walked to him.

-  What you doiiinnnggg ?

-  Homework.

-  But we need to go eat!

He chuckled and put everything in his bag before standing up.

-  I'm ready!

I grabbed his hips and pulled him closer, kissing. We pulled away, breathless after a few minutes and we locked our hand together before going to the great hall for breakfast. The day was boring as there was only two weeks left of school and it was just how to be responsible speech from the teachers. It was actually the last week of real school as the next week was more like activities for graduation. I was excited to actually finish school and to be done with it. I still didn't know what I wanted to do but I was proposed a job as an auror and I wanted to take it. I would have to talk about it with Dray first. We didn't have any classes in the afternoon as the care for creature teacher was sick and they couldn't find a replacement on short noticed with meant we had the afternoon free. As soon as lunch was finished, I pulled Draco in the ROR who was basically empty expect from a giant window and a big couch. I sat down on it and pulled Draco on me. We stayed like that, in silence for a while until I broke it.

-  Dray ?

-  Yes lion?

-  Do you know what you want to do after Hogwarts?

He moved out of my embrasse to sit down properly, facing me. We needed to have a serious conversation about after Hogwarts and I knew it.

-  I think I want to be a healer at St- Mongos.

-  That's great princess, you would be good at it.

-  Really?

-  Yes,  really.

-  I have something to tell you...

-   What is it?

-  I send them a letter a couple of weeks ago and they said that if I wanted, they might have a position for me.

My eyes went wide and I pulled him in a hug.

-   That's awesome. You should accept Dray.

-   I think I will, I wanted to talk to you before doing anything. How about you?

-  Ministry send me a letter saying that they wanted me to become an auror.

Draco stayed silent as he looked at me, shock and fear in his face.