[Chatper 32] "Guess who's back?"

Previously:

Contract:

I ____________ hereby agree that in exchange for my body, I will gain strength equal to the Demon's own power. This will include mind and body and _________ will receive darkness and holy techniques. These will be of the A rank or above depending on the skill and may become stronger with the host's affinities. Note: This contract can not be revoked unless both parties agree to make the contract void. With this, __________ will make a contract with the demon Leo.

(end)

_____________________________________________

*Charlie P.O.V.*

What the hell kind of flight training do dragons have? Aren't they supposed to be old and wise instead of stupid? All that I thought of when it came to dragons has been thrown out of the window just because of my stay here... LITERALLY!

Parthenia picked me up and just threw me outside of the cave! How did she expect I, someone who used to be a human, to have the ability to fly on the first attempt?

I face-planted on the ground after falling 1,000 feet off of a damn mountain. Surprisingly, I managed to survive due to my body. Even though I have an insane defense stat, it still scared me shitless when I was falling. I thought I was going to die. 

Speaking of that, shouldn't I be able to get off of the ground even though that I have the flight skill at rank (F)? I attempted to fly, but I could only barely levitate off of the ground.

After that whole fiasco, I tested out my new body's limits. Breathing fire feels weird considering that I don't know how it works. It just magically comes out of my mouth without any explanation.

One of my special skills [Weeb Attacks] reached (SS) when I was...reborn as a dragon knight? I started to experiment with it.

...

...

...

...

I just smile as I hold a [Rasengan] in my hand.

This skill is only limited by my imagination. However, it is limited to attacks in anime and it isn't as strong as the original attacks because that would make me the strongest person in this entire world. Haha, using something like a full-powered Final Flash from Dragon Ball would be insane! I guess you need to have some balancing in this world after all.

Now I need to figure out what to do. Killing the 'evil' darkness dragon is off of the list of things to do in this world because I had learned that he is a pretty chill dude even though it seems like his wife is unstable.

Since I went from zero to hero instantly, I was curious to see how strong Hikari is to see what kind of monster could create something like me.

(Charlie) - "Hey Hikari, can I see your status?"

The temperature in the room drops to the point where there seems to be ice forming around the cave. I look over to Alderam to which he is just sitting there slack-jawed.

(A/N - Status shows your age by the way)

I fucked up, didn't I?

*Daisuke P.O.V.*

Oh shit, I get to have some skills at rank (A) and up!? I'll be able to take on that dragon all by my self and get the recognition that I deserve.

Without taking a glance at the rest of the contract, I take a quill next to my desk and sign all three places and the shadow guy pricks my finger to put my blood on the contract to make it official. As soon as my blood touches the paper, I start to feel different.