33. Hospital

After the nurse cleaned my wounds correctly and gave me some stitches she asked me about mine and my moms name and about what had happened.

I didn't had words to describe what happened, only that I saw my mom getting shot and then we fell down. The nurse told me I will be fine and that I could wait outside of the operation room for more information about my mom.

So here I am sitting alone, crying, while waiting for my mom with an ice pack on some bruises. Around 2 more hours pasted until I saw a doctor walk out of the blue doors my mom was taken behind.

I immediately stood up and walked towards the doctor and looked at him with hope in my eyes.

"Ton Y/n? Family of Mrs Kim?". The doctor asked me, I quickly nodded as response. "I'm doctor Ah, I'm the one in charge of your mom's surgery". The doctor told and then took a deep breath and continued. "I'm here to tell you that your mom had a deep injury that caused to internal bleeding and an unstable pulse. The fall of the car and the position she was in while waiting for help have caused for her to loose a lot of blood and caused for her to arrive in a worse circumstance than we had expected, we are afraid she is not going to make it".

"What?...". I said as more tears left my eyes and I started to cover up my trampling mouth as I fell down to the ground as I fell light headed.

This can't be true, this needs to be a dream. My mom can't go away like this. She can't leave me alone with the Kims. There is so much I want to tell and do with her.

"We were informed that the receptionist has called your family and are on their way. We are putting your mom on respiration and you can say your last goodbyes to her". The doctor explained. "You can find your mom in room 137".

"I'm really sorry to tell you this news, but your mom can't be saved anymore. I offer my condolences to you and your family". The doctor said and bowed deeply.

What does he mean she can't be saved anymore? She is still alive, there is a f*cking change, but instead of that the doctor who is in charge is standing outside of the operation room. I thought that doctors were there to save peoples f*cking lives, not give up!

"M-mom... sh-she.. she can't die". I was sobbing on the ground as I was feelling the tears fall down my face.

"Again, I'm sincerely sorry and you can say good bye to your mom in room 137". The doctor told and then started to walk away with an apologetic face.

"F*ck you!". I screamed at him as I threw my ice pack toward him. "You should be saving my mom! Why aren't you operating her! What type of useless doctor are you!". I screamed after him out of anger and grief.

I wiped away my tears and with help of the chair next to me I stood up. Where is she? I need to tell her she can't leave me. Room 137! I need to go to room 137. I looked up at the sign hanging from the ceiling to look for directions to the room.

I started walking towards the room but felt light headed so I leaned myself to the wall. I closed my eyes for a few short seconds to feel better again but it didn't help. With my right hand leaning against the wall I started walking further until I found myself standing in front of the room 137.

As soon as I reached the door I opened it and stormed in. It was a big white room with some green accent colors. In the middle of the room I saw a hospital bed with next to it a machine, which is connected to my mom. The only sounds were coming from the machine measuring her hartbeat and the breathing machine.

My mom had her eyes closed and was paler that she already was. I pushed myself off the wall and stumbled towards her. As soon as I could reach my mom I held onto her hand.