•𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿•

~1 year later~
𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------
I dressed into a dark dress since my father order me to do so. The girl who almost killed my friend Bellatrix Lestrange walked in as I took out my wand.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you....I'm a friend of your parents" Bellatrix said and my father walked in.

"Bellatrix is our friend don't fear her" My father said.

"She almost killed my friend and she killed Sirius Black!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me and we are leaving in a little bit" My father said walking out. Bellatrix put her wand to my face as I closed my eyes scared.

"There you look beautiful" Bellatrix said and she showed me to the mirror. I looked scary.

"We are leaving" My father said and Bellatrix grabbed my arm as we walked out. I wanted to yank her off me that bitch.

We got to a shop which was filled with death eaters. Draco even was there he stared at me nervously.

"My niece" Voldemort said walking to me. He looked so ugly. He gave me a hug. "Thank you for taking so good care of her, Zara your daughter is here" He called out and out come an older women.

"Darling I'm sorry I left you I had to prepare" The lady said getting closer to me.

"What?! Who are you?" I said confused.

"I'm your mother" The lady said.

"My mother? Why would you leave me and why are you here with him?!" I yelled pointing at Voldemort.

"He is my twin brother, I left when my brother "died" I went looking for him to recover him so we take down everyone again" My mother said.

"Your evil just like him" I said.

"Not evil darling we are smart and you will help us take down Albus Dumbldore and the Order of...what was their stupid name?" My mother said.

"Order of Phoenix" Voldemort said.

"Yeah that" My mother said put a piece of hair away from my face.

"I'm not going to help you" I said.

"Yes you are!" My father yelled at me.

"No I'm not unlike you guys I have no reason to get at them!" I yelled.

"If you don't we will kill Draco" My mother whispered in my ear.

"You wouldn't" I said shaking my head and she grabbed Draco pointing the wand at his neck. "Leave him the fuck alone!" I cried. Draco looked scared.

"Are you joining?" My mother asked. I nod my head and she let go of him. Narcissa grabbed him and hugged him. "Good girl making mummy and daddy proud" She said and grabbed my arm as she put a death eater mark on my arm. It didn't hurt but it was an ugly tattoo.

"Yes! Lets celebrate my niece and Draco being death eaters!" Voldemort yelled and everyone cheered. Voldemort hugged me and Draco as we sat at a table.

"Thank you" Draco whispered to me as we sat next to each other.

"Your welcome" I said and he gave me a sad smile.

"So, Sev how is my Sapphire in school?" My mother said.

"Excellent top of her class" My father said.

"Even beats that Granger girl" Lucius laughed.

"Granger? Doesn't ring a bell" My mother said.

"She is muggle born" Narcissa said.

"Eww a disgusting thing, I'm glad my daughter out passed her" My mother said.

"Who is Draco going to marry since Pansy came out?" Bellatrix asked eating her food. I played with mine.

"Astoria Greengass" Lucius said.

"A pureblood right?" My mother said.

"Of course" Lucius said.

"Sapphire will marry Theodore Knott or Blaise Zabini" My mother said and my father looked like he didn't like that idea.

"Yes" Voldemort said.

"What if I don't want to marry any of them?" I asked.

"No choice" My mother laughed and everyone else did too expect Narcissa, Draco, and my father.