Chapter 15

Now for the question of the chapter :)

Who is your favorite cinematic gay couple?

Mine is Kongpob/Arthit (Krist/Singto) from the Thai bl, Sotus

If you have not already watched Sotus I highly reccomend you watch it 100%. Although it is not a steamy show, there is a lot of fluff/angst and the plot is truly captivating and beautiful.

The full series is available on youtube with English subtitles! (there are two seasons, Sotus and Sotus S)

- It is currently after 1 am so this chapter is not very edited :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV

I pushed my key into the hole of my front door, unlocking it. Lucas and I both shuffled inside, slipping our shoes off near the door.

As I moved to set my keys and wallet on my desk, emptying my pockets, Lucas jumped on my bed so that he was lying on his stomach, facing me.

He was propped up on his forearms with his phone in his hands. "Damnnn," he let out a long whistle.

"Whats up?" I asked as I turned around to close the door.

"You don't have snapchat right?" Lucas asked.

"No, I don't have any social media. I never saw the point, I have my own shit to deal with. I dont give a fuck about what Bethany had for lunch or random petty drama." I paused, moving to sit on the bed next to him so I could see what he was doing on his phone, crossing my legs into a pretzel shape and placing my hands in my lap.

"Well, I didn't get a chance to check it Friday since you came over and same with today, but I was going through some peoples stories and literally all I'm seeing is people freaking out about what happened after our fake fight," Lucas laughed.

He moved to show me his phone, "Check this out," I took the phone from his hands and turned the volume up.

It was a video of us starting from when Lucas whispered in my ear and then helped me off the ground, both of us were laughing but our voices were too quiet to hear what we were talking about. Then the next clip was of a random guy freaking out over our non hostile interaction, captioned, "HOLY SHIT BROOOOO WHAT IS GOING ON????"

I moved to the next story and it was very similar, "Is their feud over after three years?"

"No way! Did that actually just happen?"

"I think I'm imagining things, Lucas and Kai getting along??"

"When did they even become friends?"

"I thought I was going to be able to get some popcorn out and enjoy the show, but there basically wasn't even a fight. WTF is this?"

"I thought it was hot when they were fighting, but they are 100x hotter when they are laughing!"

"OMG guyyssss I got some TEA for youuu!!"

"Nah, I bet they were faking it. No one can go from being that hostile with someone to being chill like that."

"Wait does this mean we don't get to see Friday fights anymore? Damn that's kind of disappointing."

I kept tapping and tapping from one story to the next but they were all the same. Every single person was talking about us, some were videos of what happened, and others were people's reactions.