1

"We came to a unanimous decision and we want you off the Senior Trip, Marinette." declared Alya.

"I understand. As class vice president, you have that right." Marinette spoke.

"Well, you also gotta leave the class." Alya demanded, upset that Marinette wasn't creating a scene, "We don't want you in here when we are making our plans. We can't have you ruining our ideas: calling places to cancel, unbooking our rooms, you know how it goes."

Marinette gathered her belongings, silently stood up, and walked out the door.

'I'm sure they have plans made, but whatever. I'm just glad I didn't help fundraise for wherever they are going. Besides, it just means I don't have to deal with Lila and her group of banshees for several hours out of the week and when they are gone on their trip.'

Marinette wasn't sure how long their planning would take, but with Lila at the helm, probably all day. She slid into the library and decided why not knock out some of the homework so she didn't have to do everything later on. Easy stuff first.

The final school bell rang and Marinette sighed. She gathered up her completed assignments and went back to the classroom.

"Ms. Bustier." Marinette stated, announcing her arrival.

"Where have you been, Marinette?" She asked.

"The library." Marinette stated handing over her assignments for the day, "I finished my homework since I wasn't told that I could come back after you finished planning."

"Oh." Caline faltered, " Well, tomorrow-"

"I have no problem with this arrangement. I just wanted to collect any other assignments I had for tonight and see what I had to read to catch up with the class." Marinette said, pulling out her notebook.

Ms. Bustier quickly gave her the missing assignments.