5

As the school board looked over Marinette's findings, they were shocked how deep this well was. They found many problems. Many of them stemmed off from Principal Damocles and Caline Bustier, like Marinette had told them.

They saw there were several complaints filed on both of them, but there was never an action taken. Most of them were from students about favoritism . There were some complaints from their coworkers about favoritism, as well, and some about Caline's 'absurd teaching methods'.

They needed to see what was going on.

As they delved into the files, they saw the sources of the favoritism, two students: Chloe Burgouis and Lila Rossi.

Their parents were both influential, but the principal allowed them to get away with anything. They saw that the principal had indeed marked down Lila's lying disability after Marinette was expelled.

 As they looked through the files they saw that an answer sheet was found in her bag, after an anonymous tip was left behind, and it wasn't found until after the next day. It was also noted down that Marinette shoved Lila down a set of stairs, but there was no video evidence or an ambulance call. 

There was no doctor's note or parental complaints, only that Marinette's parents were contacted and Lila's mother was busy. Also that she had stolen Lila's necklace and it was found in her locker. There was a side note complaints by Marinette , herself, that they are no locks on the lockers. Anyone could have stolen the necklace and put it there.

As they started looking into how all this began, they found Lila's long list of absences. They were all marked as excused due to her mother pulling her out of class. It wasn't just a day of two, she was missing months of school and there was no file of what was being done in her absences.

Was she still receiving homework by her teacher? Was she getting her notes? Was she being tutored?

As they went deeper, they found out it wasn't the first time Marinette was bullied. Her first bully was none other then the Mayor's daughter.

They need to get to the bottom of this now!

The head of the school board went to Dupont and straight to Principal Damocles' office.

"Sir, how can I help you?" Damocles asked.

"I need your surveillance footage for as far back as you can go." he demanded.

"Sir?" Damocles questioned.

"Now, Damocles!" the head of the school board commanded.

"Yes, Sir!" he said, sitting down and pulling out an expendable USB drive with all the footage.

"This school in now under investigation and every week, I will be coming to collect new footage. If it is tampered in anyway, you will be fired on the spot; is that understood?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir." Damocles gulped.

'No more Owl time.'

"You are not allowed to inform anyone of this conversation; no faculty and no students." he concluded, before walking out.

As the head of the school board walked out, he went by the library and saw Marinette already there.

'So early?'

He slowly entered the library and went over to the main desk.

"Are you the head librarian?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. Can I help you?" she questioned.

"How long has she been here?" he asked, nodding his head to Marinette.

"Thirty minutes. She was sent with a note, but I'm not sure what it says yet." the librarian answered.

"Keep an eye on her for me. She's not a trouble-maker, but I fear she will be in trouble, soon." he spoke before he left.

When he returned, they began to play the footage.