Isaiah

"I'm sorry Isaiah."

And this time i knew she meant it. "Noooo Amber."

click

I looked down to see that Amber was on the ground bleeding out. She has been shot. I then looked up to see who shot her and it was Dejon.

"You good bro?" he asked as i nodded

"Thank you." I then continued to untie Natalie when i notice that she was barely breathing.

"Natalie. Come on baby stay with me." I said as i picked her up.

"We manage to control the bomb so when we escape we are going to blow this fucker." I nodded and carried her out the warehouse into the Escalade and told Dejon to drive fast to the nearest hospital.

"Come baby stay with me. Drive faster damn it!! Stay with me Natalie." I felt her pulse and it was very weak. I rubbed her head softly as i rubbed her huge belly. Tears fell from my eyes as i watched her get taken into hospital.

The doctors came rushing to help her. 
"what happened?" one doctor asked me but no words could form.

"We need to get her to the emergency room now." another doctor ordered as they took her to the back with me trailing behind.

Once we made it to the back many doctors approached her as they all started to work on something different.

"I need to get a pulse now." a male doctor told the others as they turned on the electric cardio version.

"We're ready doctor?"

"I got a pulse it's steady for now. But we have to deliver the baby now."

It wasn't til the doctor said they had to immediately take the baby out in order for it to survive when i came back to my full reality.

My baby?

"What do you mean? What is happening? Is Natalie going to be ok? Is the baby ok?" I shouted amongst the crowd.

"Sir we need you to exit now. Please wait in the lobby." a nurse came to me and pulled me away.

I tried to fight back and stay in the room to make sure both my babies were ok when i heard my little bean crying in the background. I watched as they took my little bean out and into another room.

"Her pulse is fading. I'm losing her. Start the cardio version. Clear." The doc said as i watched her chest stay the same. She wasn't breathing or moving.

"Clear."he shocked her again and nothing still no heart beat.

Natalie. Cmon fight baby. I told myself as i walked closer to
her and held her hand.

"Natalie. Wake up baby please. You can't leave not yet no." i broke down as the same nurse tried to comfort me from earlier.

"Come on let's get you away from here she'll be fine." the nurse said as she walked me back to the front where i saw all of our friends waiting.