Chapter Thirty Six- Grocery Shopping

"Okay everyone! We have two months until the tournament, so from here on out, it's free practice!" Coach Ukai announced to the team during practice.

  The team was determined to go to nationals, practicing as soon as school ended, right until past dark. Not to mention all of the practicing before school, and during lunch.

  (Y/n), and the other two managers were busy as well. They were constantly filling water bottles, tossing for the boys, and keeping track of what should be worked on by each player.

  The days practice was coming to an end, though Tsukishima had already left, and Kageyama had gone to spy on Seijoh or something.

  There were balls flying everywhere (Hehe... that's what she said... I'm sorry, imma shut up now.) while (Y/n) was sitting on the bench. Most of the boys were either serving, or passing to one another.

  (Y/n) just so happened to look up at the perfect time to see her boyfriend get smacked in the head with a ball, he made a weird sound, his body contorting as he fell.

  Though the girl knew she should be concerned, and worried that Tanaka might not be okay, she couldn't help but begin to laugh. She covered her mouth, trying to stifle the sound, but it wasn't really working.

Once she was sure that the boy was okay, she began to laugh uncontrollably, receiving confused looks from a few of the boys, whereas some of the others joined in with the laughing.

Soon enough, everyone in the gym was laughing at each other, and goofing around. Just then, Kageyama came bursting through the gym doors.

"Kageyama! Did you see the Grand King play?! What happened?!" Hinata yelled, gaining the attention of everyone in the gym, the laughter quickly faded away.

Kageyama gave Hinata a grim look. "I don't think I'll ever be able to beat Oikawa." He started. "Why? What did you see?" Hinata asked leaning forward in anticipation.

"Seijoh was playing against a college team that had some of their old alumni playing." The dark haired boy explained. "When I got there, they were taking a short break. When they started a new game. Oikawa went, and played for the college team."

By now, everyone was listening in, including (Y/n). "From the looks of it, he had never met any of the players before today, but he adapted so quickly, that after the first few plays, he had completely blended in."

"No matter who you are, whether you hate him, or not, he would manage you however he wanted. He had the entire team under his control." Kageyama stated seriously.

  Hinata frowned, while (Y/n) and some team members looked disheartened by the information Kageyama had gathered.

  "So, are you saying that you're actually afraid of matching up with the Great King again or something?" Hinata asked.

  Kageyama nodded. "Yeah, it scares me okay?" He said, catching everyone of guard. Then, a smile played across the boys face.

  "The three years Oikawa has spent at Seijoh, are packed packed into their current team, and this tournament, is our one chance to beat them. We're going to win. I'll make sure of it." Kageyama declared.

  The team cheered, full of determination to finally beat Seijoh, and Oikawa. "Okay guys, I think we should pack up for today!" Daichi announced.

  Everyone agreed, and began cleaning up the gym. Soon enough, everyone had finished cleaning up, and were done changing.

Tanaka, and (Y/n) began walking home, Tanaka yawning multiple times. "(Y/n)," he whined, "can we have a movie night at your house." The boy asked, placing his head on the girls shoulder.