𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Lydia POV

SALP

" your such a disgrace ... a shame to the Dormer name "

SLAP

" Angeline the name meaning messenger of god. What a joke "

Slap

" your useless mother shouldn't have given you that name "

I stare at the ground, the stinging feeling still on my face. I hear snickers from the back but I didn't dare look knowing I would get another slap from oh daddy dearest.

" yes father," I said

" go to your room Lydia, maid get me tea and get me, Catherine please. The daughter I'm actually proud of " he scoffs

I silently walk up the stairs and head to my room. I sit on my bed, I stare at my fingers fiddling with them.

Don't you dare cry, crying doesn't solve anything.  You know that more than anyone Lydia.

I slap my face together and shake my head. I'm right crying solves nothing. I get up from the bed and walk to my window opening it. Letting the fresh air into the suffocating room. I breathe in and out finally calming down.

It's been three days since I've come into this place or maybe the world. I was a 23 year old college student in my past life. I had just graduated from college. I was at my prime of my life ready to conquer the world.

But in an unlucky accident, I was at a party a day before the graduation I had one too many drinks and fell off a bridge leading to my death.

Ughhhh how unlucky I'm I seriously. At least let me graduate before my death.

When I woke up, I was drenched in water. Someone saved me from drowning but I was wearing different clothes and strange people came to help me. They wore maid outfits and called me Lydia, then I passed out.

Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a book or game, I have looked at before. I think my full name is Angeline Lydia Dormer.

Wait my name is the villainess from that one otome game I played once before. I only played it once and I hated it. The heroine was a dumb witty character. I think her name was Catherine. My new sister's name is Catherine.

I let out a loud groan and jump into my bed. Letting out screams and multiple punches into my pillow.

No no no, why is this happening to me. I did good deeds in my past life I swear. I donated to a charity that one time like two dollars and I also got that one kid ice cream when he dropped it though I got him the wrong flavor and he got an allergic reaction it is still good deeds.

Okay okay, think, what happened when I played the game. There's the airheaded heroine aka Catherine. Then three main capture targets. A prince, flirty delinquent, and shy clingy one. Let's just try to remember the main characters.

The prince aka Vincent, if there isn't a prince or like prince in an otome game is it really an otome game. He is in an arranged marriage with haha surprise me the villainess. Lydia backed then loved him so much, she bullied any girl who got close to him. He tried his best to reason with me but I knew he didn't like me on the inside.

Then when he saw Lydia bullying Catherine he swore to protect Catherine. What a bunch of crap the prince falls in love with anyone who is kind.

The flirty delinquent aka Lawrence a noble like Lydia also a childhood friend of Lydia. He's a character I pity. Growing up Lawrence never received love or affection from his parents. What's worse Lydia even bullied him for it. What the hell Lydia what's wrong with you, common sense Lydia.

When he grew up he flirted with many girls and did bad things to get attention and love from girls. Catherine came into the picture, he was so shocked at the warmth and love from her he fell in love with her. What also a bunch of crap, he could have gotten love from anyone he would fall in love with them.

The silent strong one aka Christopher a commoner. Catherine meet him when she was in town. Catherine the airhead got lost because she ran from her guards while looking around. She saw Christopher reading a book and she walked over to him. Then they talked and he was interested in her. He was always by himself. When he meets her, she melted his heart. He's kinda the tuff shell on the outside but different in the side type of character you know. The thing about Christopher he was book smart. No wonder he got into that school.

Then Lydia the villainess she bullies him for being a commoner and how he shouldn't be here and Catherine stands up for him. Christopher so moved by that one single action falls in love with her. My god game developers you make me wanna cry what is this. This game is .. this game is I can't.

The Heroin aka Catherine. The basic plain vanilla everyone wants to be heroin. My new sister is from another family he had. The day she moved I treated her like a servant. Lyidaaaaa my gosh you ugh. Anyway Catherine the heart she has still treated Lydia like an actual sister even after that happens.

Then we have me aka villainess aka who needs common sense. Now that I think about it me and Lawrence are the same. Except Lydia's parents never loved each other. She was a child born without love, her mother died while giving birth. Two kids lacking love from parents. Maybe that's why Lydia acts out and lashes out because she wants her father to acknowledge her. That's kinda sad now that I think about it.

From what I played from the game Catherine is one year younger than me. She moves in at 17 so I'm 18. I never finished the game so I don't know what happened after they join the school. The last thing I remembered is the prince breaks the engagement with Lydia at some party but that's all I can recall.

That's when I hear knocking on the door. The door opens and I see my maid grace, I liked grace more than anyone in the house. She stayed with me. She's the only one I trust.

" grace, what's my full name " I said

Her eyes wide and quickly runs up to me. She grabs my face and moves it side to side.

" I knew we should have called the doctor since the drowning accident " she looks around desperately

I let out a laugh and nodded my head no. She gasps but stares at me.

" I just wanted to make sure," I said

I sit on chair and grace combs my hair. I stare at Lydia- myself. She had beautiful long blonde hair that stopped at her lower back, soft blue eyes. Maybe if I wasn't so mean people would have liked me.

" your father said a guest will be here tomorrow morning " she said

I let out a soft humm. Who was coming tomorrow, my eyes begin to drop at how late it was. Grace helps me take off my dress and gives me a nightgown. I lay in bed and she bows.

" good night grace, thank you for everything " I mumble

I hear a soft sniff and I fall into the darkness.

~~~
VOTE & COMMENT <3

edited 2021|18| 3