18

• 18 - EATEN UP WITH •
Emotions are powerful.

| Someone's POV |

'How are you doing?'

The room I'm in is dark and the only source of light is the lamp beside my bed and the moon peeking through the curtains. I sat down to the chair in front of my dressing table as I peer at myself in the mirror. 'I'm doing fine.' I answered to her. 'I already saw him too. The killer.'

'You already have a plan. When are you going to start?'

Her question rang inside my mind and it brings a smirk in my lips. 'Don't you worry, because I'm already starting and you wouldn't know, he will feel the pain he gave me as soon as he kill.. him.' my smirk fades as my eyes darken with my hands balling into fists when I mention him.. the most precious person I used to have but now because of that killer.. he killed him.. he fucking killed my brother.

'Well, I can't help but to worry. He is powerful, child. He can also kill you like your bro--'

'I won't let him!! He will beg in his knees to spare his' and friends' life in front of me! A single victory won't be felt by his but mine.' I yell inside my mind and because of that, she go into silent but I know she is still connected in my mind. "I will kill him for the sake of my brother's wasted life but first.. I need to know his weakness.. someone so precious to him and by that.. I will get my first revenge." I whispers, eyes glowing in the darkness.

| Nisha's POV |

I groan as I creak my eyes open, gloomy surroundings meeting my eyes. I pushed myself to sit up in my bed.. bed? I look around. Right I'm inside my room but how come I'm here? As far as I can remember, I'm still at the library and Scythe -- oh yeah Scythe, maybe he's the one brought me here. I sigh as the memories of that time I'm talking with Scythe in the library flash inside my head. I speak out to him and I felt relieve that as much as possible I let out my frustrations to him. I drag myself out of my bed and walk towards the window. I pushed the thick curtains to the sides and saw that it's just the right time to watch the sunrise. How beautiful.. violet and blue mixing with the hues of orange and pink, shading the whole sky as the sun rose up.

I gaze to the wall clock and it's just six in the morning. I go towards my bathroom to have some shower as I remember that today's monday already and start of the classes here in Semideus Academy. The bathroom I have in my room is huge. More bigger than our bathroom back in Class Virgo's, fact that I have a room all by myself is already enough and immense. There's also a bathtub in here, big enough to fit two persons, and I'm still not feeling to have a bath so maybe soon I'll use that bathtub. After taking a shower, I just put on some normal clothes such as tee and shorts since we have our class still at nine am. I dried my short hair with a blower and let it fall on my shoulders after.

I went out of my room and got meet with gloomy corridors. Looks like no one's still up. I made my way downstairs and it's more gloomy, the only source of light is the one coming from the large sliding door towards the balcony that is peeking through the thin curtains. I am about to walk towards the balcony to get some fresh air when I heard murmurs from afar making me halt. My gaze travels towards the kitchen doors. I centered all my senses there and it click.. faint heartbeats. I silently walk closer the kitchen door as the voices inside the kitchen starts clearing but I instantly stopped noticing that the doors are slightly crook open. I stares at the door for awhile, listening to the voices speaking inside that is both owned by men.

"What's wrong, son?"

"It's her...."

"Her... who, son?"