7

Suddenly, a knock came from the side door.

"Enter." Luthor commanded.

Alya began to hyperventilate and shake Nino, happily, as Clark Kent walked in.

"Daddy!" Marinette cried, running over to hug the journalist.

"Hello, My Blossom! Did you have fun at LexCorp today?" Clark asked, kissing Mari on the forehead, rendering Alya speechless.

"Is this another father figure?" asked Nino, eyeing his girlfriend's paling face.

"No. This is my biological father." Marinette smiled, "Everyone, meet Clark Kent, a journalist from the Daily Planet."

'No wonder Marinette could spot her lies. She's been trained to spot lies.' Lila thought, flinching away from the group.

Alya on the other hand was frozen in terror.

Marinette controlled her future. She had torn up belongings to one of her idol's kid. Marinette could tell him everything and she would lose everything she had worked so hard for.

"So, how was the class?" Clark asked.

"A waste of time. I was just about to tell them that I wouldn't be taking any of them as interns for the summer." Luthor spoke.

"Oh?" Clark asked, facing the group.

"Yes. This is Marinette's class, the one that left her behind. They shouldn't have even been allowed in the building. I'll be rescheduling the tour with the runner-ups. You may enjoy Metropolis, but not on my time. The tour is over." Luthor commented, "The entire 'winning' essay was a bunch of bullshit!"

"I did offer to fact-check it for you." Clark stated.

"I know you did, but you didn't need a bigger work load." Lex growled out, "Apparently, my people can't do their dam jobs!"

"Father?" Marinette called out, hoping he would settle down.

"You did so well last year running the class like I taught you, Marinette. I was willing to help you with my connection this year to make your senior trip grand. Maybe somewhere like Cancun, fully paid for of course." Lex Luthor spoke up.

"It's okay, Father. I'm spending my trip with you and Dad! I don't need some fancy vacation." Marinette smiled, hugging her step-father.

"Speak for yourself, Dupain-Cheng!" shouted Chloe, glaring at the Italian, "We missed out on Cancun all cause Lie-la thought she was better then you and these saps believed it."

"The tour is over." Luthor spoke up.

"Shame." Kent spoke up, "I heard there was a journalist in the making in this class."

"Perhaps, but with all the lies coming out of the class president's mouth and no one correcting her, I doubt they would be worth it." Lex shrugged.

"Chloe, you can go anytime you want. You just have to ask your Daddy." Marinette sighed.

Chloe only huffed and glared at Lila and she wasn't the only one.

Clark shrugged before wrapping his arms around Lex's waist and pulling him forward into a kiss, causing Alya to gasp.

"What?" she shrieked, "But-"

Everyone turned to Alya confused.

"What about Lois?" she cried out.

"What about her?" asked Clark, confused.

"You're cheating on your wife with....him!" Alya yelled out.

Lex, Clark, and Marinette began to laugh.

Clark cleared his throat, "Lex Luthor is my husband and Lois Lane is my best friend."

"But-" Alya had no excuse other then to point to Mari, as if to prove him wrong.

"I realized at college that my taste for woman was overshadowed by my taste for men, but Marinette was brought into this world from love, nevertheless." Clark admitted, ruffling her hair.

"Daddy!" she shouted, undoing her twin tails.

"Your kids!"Alya cried out, giving another example.

"You mean my brothers: Conner and Jon?" Mari questioned.

"Lois is a family friend and is Jon's surrogate mother." Clark sighed.

"But Conner-" Alya began.

"Was given to me by someone who wanted to be a mother and then found it too stressful. Clark was her sperm donor." Lex announced.

"Jon is obviously a mix of Clark and Lois. He asked if I wanted to be the donor, but Lois and I don't see eye to eye. I'd also hate for my child to resent me for premature balding so we decided Clark should be the father." Luthor continued.

"But your always together!" she shrieked, stomping her foot.

"I work with Lois. She is my co-worker and best friend." Clark said.

"But the galas!" she continued.

"The Wayne galas?" he asked.

"Yes!" she cried out.

"Well I go to the galas for a number of reasons: Bruce is a friend of mine and our kids know the Wayne boys. Lois and Lex go for work." Clark stated.

"A man and a woman can be 'just friends', Alya!" Marinette shouted.