𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Lydia POV

I felt a soft nudge and I see grace smiling at me. I get up stretching and with a yawn.

" morning miss Lydia " she smiles

" morning grace " I yawn

She laughs as she tucks a piece of hair behind my hair.

" that's not very ladylike Miss Lydia "

I smile and she gives me a beautiful long dress. Maybe to me, it was way too beautiful to wear today but to a regular person, it was what they wore every day.

Once the dress was put on grace fixes my hair and she does braid with strands coming out.

" you look beautiful miss Lydia " she smiles

" thank you," I said

She smiles and hugs me out of no where. I hug her back confused.

" Miss Lydia you have grown up so much " she tears up

Grace has been with me forever I guess she sees that I'm a different person. Well, I'm only 18 grace calm down but I ache a little. I smiled guiltily, the Lydia she once knew died in the water.

She opens the door for me and she guides me downstairs. I see my father sitting at the table. I go to my sit and sit. When I first came here I didn't know a single thing. It took me a while but I learned, casually I slip up but grace helps me fix it up.

The room was silent as ever. I'm sure everyone in the mansion heard the fight. Usually, it's a normal thing for Lydia. They fought every day, they pitted her but Lydia lashed out in anger which is why people think she's mean.

" We have guest Lydia, welcome them " he scoffs

" sorry welcome," I said getting up and doing a welcome

I look up and see it's LAWRENCE. The game did not give enough credit to Lawrence. He looks away different than in the game. Well I mean they were 2D but my god game. He had brown hair and green eyes. Very cute game developers.

Before I could say anything Catherine comes a bit late. What I found odd about the heroine in this game is she had pink hair but haha nice one game developers. Usually pink meant the main love interest or main character. I get it I get it but I never saw a character with pink hair personally.

" Sorry daddy I'm late, nice to meet you I'm Catherine " she bows before sitting

Fathers smile and welcome her. His mad face is now gone as if it wasn't there. I bet if I was late he would chew me out.

" Lawrence meet my daughter Catherine " he holds his head up high

I silently eat my food as they talk. I hear small whispers. Lydia would start a fight with Catherine and father but I'm Lydia now. I didn't need anyone. Maybe I should think of a plan. I finish my food and clean my face.

" can I be excused, I finis- "

" yes " he gruffs

I get up and walk out of the breakfast room. I walk around the mansion. I was still getting used to the place. I found a room full of books I'm guessing the library. I skim through rows and find a book that Lydia always checks out.

The book was about a girl and her father. How at hard times they still loved each other. It wasn't Lydia's fault she was born without love. I walk out of the library with the book and I found myself outside.

I sit next to a tree giving me shade. I was far from anyone. I look at one page and rip it out. I've bullied all the capture targets no wonder they hate me so much. My plan is not to bully anyone anymore. Try to stand clear of the capture targets maybe apologize to Lawrence a good start. And if all else fails we're running away. I hear a crunch, I turn and see Lawrence. He's hiding behind the tree.