10

Adrien walked back in with a sigh.

'Now to talk with Marinette.'

"How long have you been dating Marinette?" asked Rose.

"Since we were fifteen." Damian said, pulling her closer by her waist.

'Three years!'

'Mariette has been seeing someone for three years and we had no idea!'

"We met in the summer." Marinette smiled and Clark began to laugh.

"Jon raced home crying because Marinette stole his best friend." Clark admitted.

"When we asked what she did," Lex smirked, "He said he found them kissing." causing the three to go red.

"Well....Jon spends all year with Damian." declared Mari, wrapping her arms around him, burying her face in embarrassment into Damian's chest, "I only get to see him during the summer and holidays."

"What about Adrien?" asked Alya.

"What about me?" questioned Adrien.

"We all know you bully Lila cause you're jealous!" sneered Alix.

"No. I haven't had feeling for Adrien for awhile. I only wanted you guys to see Lila as the liar she is, looks like some of you see it." Marinette said, and some of her class nodded in agreement.

"Um, Marinette can I speak with you, in private?" asked Adrien.

Damian only glared at him.

"You can come, too. I don't mind." he said, putting his hands up in surrender, before the three stepped into the hallway.

'It's now or never.'

"I have a favor to ask. Is there any way you think it would be okay for me to stay with you and your family?" Adrien blurted out.

"What?" asked Marinette, as Damian pushed her behind him.

"I want to stay with you and your family instead of being on the trip. I have to room with Lila and actually after what you said about rape.....I think she would go that far. I even called my father and he agreed to pull me from the trip. I just need a place to stay!" Adrien pleaded.

"I think she'd do it, too. She likes to be in control and the class is already under her thumb. It's slipping, but if you were to say rape, she could easily turn it around and say you raped her or that you regretted it." Marinette sighed, stepping out from behind Damian, "But.... I'll be splitting my time here and in Gotham, with Damian."

"My father said for you to speak with your fathers and to give them his number so he can hear the answer from them." Adrien stated.

"I'll speak with them right now and see if maybe we can do a tour or something, while they call Gabriel and then let you know." Marinette answered.

"Thanks, Mari." he said, pulling her into a hug and she patted his head.

Damian pouted, but Marinette just smiled at him.

As they entered the room, Lila quickly latched onto Adrien.

"For someone who claimed to be dating me, you sure do bounce back quick to anyone with a wallet." Damian declared with a smirk.

Lila just stared at him in shock while Adrien laughed, leaving everyone uneasy.

"Since you are all here, you might as well have lunch and then we can see what will happen afterwards." Lex announced.

"Jon, Damian. Why don't you show them where the cafeteria is." suggested Clark.

The boys nodded and guided the class to one of the lower floors.