19

Minyoung walks downstairs, grabbing a loaf of bread, quickly taking a bite from it

Minyoung walks downstairs, grabbing a loaf of bread, quickly taking a bite from it. She sighs, tasting the dry taste. "There's Milk in the fridge, Minnie." Sunwoo tells her. "Why thank you, kind sir." Minyoung gets up from her stool, taking a glass out of the covered, and pouring herself a glass of milk.

"Thanks for what you said this morning." Sunwoo randomly says, after he takes a bite out of his apple. "Don't thank me, dummy. We're best friends, I'm here for you." Minyoung tells the boy. "Can I talk to you?" He asks. "We kinda already are, but yeah, I'm all ears." Minyoung smiles at the boy.

"I- I cant do this." Sunwoo mumbles. Minyoung notices the nervousness in his voice, and she grabs his hands, caressing them carefully in her own. "What's wrong, Woo?" Minyoung asks him softly. "You know how- I'm so, you know, crazy for games?" Sunwoo says, more in a questioning tone.

"Yes, you're great at them." Minyoung giggles. "But what about them?" Minyoung asks. Sunwoo looks around if no one is there before heaving a sigh. "Eric, was one of my only best friends my age, like- ever. And i was always alone as a kid, because of my competitive attitude, and loud personality." He pauses.

"I was never close with anyone. In fact, in school, I was.. talked about quite a lot. Not in a good way. I just- got so caught up with all the negativity that I skipped school sometimes. I began playing games, and it became some sort of happiness to me. Something that distracted me from- everything. Something that..." He trails off in frustration.

"Hey," Minyoung whispers, slightly tightening her grasp on his hand. "You're alright, you're okay, Sunwoo. You've got us now. I get that the game was an escape from reality, but you have to remember that you can't only care for your characters in those games, but also for your own self in real life. This is the real game, Woo. Don't miss out on this game." Minyoung smiles at him.

"Minyoung," Sunwoo mumbles. "Thank you." He mumbles. "Dummy, don't thank me for being your best friend." Minyoung laughs. "Go get ready." She tells the boy. "Thank you again." He tells her.

"Say 'thank you' one more time, and I'll 'oof' you in real life." Minyoung jokingly glares at the boy. Sunwoo laughs, walking out of the kitchen.

LATER

"I can't." Minyoung mumbles. "Can't what?" Jongho asks the girl. "I don't want to swim." She mumbles. "Are you serious? You wanted to go swimming earlier." Yuka tells the girl. "I know, but like- there's more people than I thought there would be." Minyoung mumbles.

"It's okay, I'm here, Angel." Jaemin tells her. "Makes me more scared, thanks, Jaem." Minyoung says sarcastically. "Let's go," Yuka whines, taking off her hoodie. "Mama Mia." Eric gawks at the girl. Yuka laughs. "Thank you, thank you."

Minyoung sighs, sitting at the beach picnic mat on the sand. Renjun sits beside her. "I'm currently dying." Renjun mumbles to the girl. Minyoung immediately knew what he was referring to, shoving the boy with a laugh. "Let me know when you actually die, so I can record it." Minyoung teases the boy.

"Shut up." He sighs, looking at the Yuka. "She's literally stunning." He says. "Wow, a compliment for Yuka." Minyoung laughs. "Did you know she was wearing that?" Renjun asks her. "No." She replies. "Didn't even know what I was going to wear." Minyoung mumbles.

"What was that?" Renjun asks. "Nothing, just go watch Yuka or some guy is going to do it themself." Minyoung tells him. Renjun gets up and walks off towards the water. Minyoung plays with the sand on the edge of the mat and tries to distract herself.

It's boring, of course. Minyoung looks up and sees the guys and Yuka playing around in the water. Minyoung pouts, wanting to be there too. "Ugh, fuck it." Minyoung gets up, slowly unzipping her sweater, revealing bathing suit. She hugs herself with the chills that embrace her body. She ties her hair up in a bun, walking off slowly to the water.

"Oh shit," Yuka mumbles with a cheer. "She's here y'all!" She gawks out. "Yuka, Shush!" Minyoung exclaims. Minyoung dips her feet into the water. "Oh my god, it's so cold!" Minyoung complains. "Just get in, dumbass." Yuka splashes Minyoung. "Hey- Stop!" Minyoung whines.

"Wow, Angel. I think I'm going crazy." He mumbles. "Then do so." Minyoung crosses her arms. "Don't test me." He tells her. Minyoung turns around, looking straight at his face, walking closer. She pokes his chest, causing him to slightly move back. "Or what."

"You wouldn't want to know." Jaemin leans closer. "Wouldn't you, angel?" He whispers, causing Minyoung to shove him in a flustered attitude. Jaemin falls into the water. "Ugh, you're so weird!" Minyoung exclaims, running away with little splashes. Jaemin laughs in the water, looking at her tiny figure run off.

ha ha ha

ha ha ha

i hate it here