This

6th of October 2017

There comes a moment in every budding relationship when you realised just how truly whipped you are for the other person. My moment came this evening, when Harry and I spent a whole evening together and alone, in his hotel room in Atlanta. We had a couple of days off before his next show, Harry spending the first day doing radio interviews, while James, Mitch, Sarah, Ruby and myself spent the day shopping and having lunch together, all of us spending way too much money and drinking insane amounts of coffee.

Which now leads me to where I am right now. Sitting in Harry's hotel room in my pyjamas, which thankfully were a navy blue silk set, applying a face mask to his seemingly flawless face while 'Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone' played on the television in the background.

"Stay still!" I protested, Harry taking every chance he got to scrunch his face or ruffle my hair, which he was doing to annoy me.

"Okay fine," he huffed and I grinned as I finished applying the face mask to the canvas that was his face, smiling at how soft and cute he looked with a face mask on and his comfy clothes resting on his body, a difference from the suits he usually sports.

"There, all done!" I exclaimed, smiling at my work as he jumped off the bed and looked at himself in the wardrobe mirror, a small smile appearing on his face as he did so.

"I should do face masks more often, I look good in them."

"God you are so narcissistic," I scoffed, flopping into the pillows on his bed, being careful not to get any of the white face mask on the bed sheets.

"True, can't help it though," he said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes as I focussed my attention on the television, as 'Harry Potter' has been one of my favourite movie and book franchises since I was a little girl. Cliche and honestly pretty stereotypically British, I know, but can you blame me?

Harry moved into the kitchen to make us cups of tea and I almost sighed in content at how good this felt. It truly felt like we were a real couple in this moment, even though I knew we were nowhere near that stage, and we honestly may never get there at this rate.

"Thank you," I said as he carefully handed me my mug, climbing over me with his own mug in the air, sitting closely to me on what could be considered his side of the bed, as Harry likes sleeping on the right side and I prefer sleeping on the left. Match made in heaven, I know.

The movie continued to play in the background as Harry and I continued to talk, mainly him asking questions about what I had in mind for his outfits for the upcoming shows but also how excited we were for the short break we have between Phoenix and the first show in Europe, Paris. I know Harry is extremely close to his mum and sister, more now than ever especially after the passing of his step-dad Robin in June which was extremely hard for him and his family, especially as he had to leave for tour a mere three months after.

"My mum is excited to see you again," Harry said with a grin and I smiled.

"I miss her, Gemma too," I said honestly. Gemma and Anne were around a lot during the beginning of my career with the band, making being away from my own mum and sister a lot easier, as they sort of guided me through my late teenage years and early adult years when my family could not be around.

"Gemma wants you to take her shopping when we are in London," Harry said with a grin and I almost felt my cheeks burn red, knowing that I am an active topic of discussion in Harry's family.