Prologue~

Prologue and Character info!

Character: Y/n L/n

Quirk: Telekinesis. Pretty basic, I know. Basically it allows the user to "control things with her mind" However, because she never really trained her quirk or went to UA or anything like that, she can't control anything bigger than a desk, so she mostly uses it on smaller objects.

Backstory: Y/n L/n is a fairly quiet 20 year old female who works at a daycare in Musutafu. (I say here because this is where most of the events in My hero happen, so for the sake of my sanity and convenience, the daycare and Shie Hassaikai will also be located here.) She doesn't necessarily dislike heroes, but she's definitely not as fond of them as others are. Her parents were petty thugs, but were killed by heroes when she was a small child, leaving her to be raised by her mother's younger sister, her aunt Hina. She is very sweet, caring and respectful. She cares about other's feelings and doesn't like seeing others hurt, regardless of what side they're on. She is also a good cook and good at cleaning, since she'd have to do it for her aunt when she took extra shifts. As I mentioned, she is typically quiet, but not shy. She just isn't a huge talker, but is more than happy to engage is friendly conversation, even if it is a complete stranger.

I will portray Chrono as accurately as possible, so he will in the beginning come off as cold and probably distant, but will eventually show his playful and coy/cheeky side. (Because I definitely feel like he'd be a tease and joke around a lot.) I will also say because it is not specified (And I am author and I hold all power-) he is 6'ft, and 20 years old. The age I actually looked up, and it said him and Overhaul were 20..so ya.

This book will be like the others NO LEMON. IF there is any UnHoLy happenings in here, it will undoubtedly be skipped or implied, I have no intention of writing that sorta stuff. I will do my best to keep up with updates, but cannot promise a schedule, I do love Chronostasis so that should make it easier, but alas I am but a lowly human...so yeah. ANYWAYS I hope you enjoy! ALSO I am suuuuuper happy to see more and more people appreciating Chrono! HE NEEDS MORE LOVE! With that outta the way, enjoy!!