Raised

(Y'all I'm so sorry for not updating 🥺🤦🏾‍♀️)
Continuing from last chapter............
Nobody POV

A'dream and Kai just stared at each other as both their families were in their ears.

A'dream really felt all this was unnecessary but she was down for it, Kaizer on the other hand felt like A'dream and her brother deserved all of this, he was down too.

"Ight look, I'll fight him. I don't really care no more." A'dream said with a shrug and Kai laughed.

"A'dream if hit you one time you gon start crying." He told her and she shook her head. She punch him square in the face again and he stumbled back.

"Talk to much, like come on." She said with a chuckle.

Kaizer felt his nose as it felt broke. He seen blood on his hand and all over his clothes.

He looked at Dream before hitting her back and they started fighting.

Everybody just watched a little shocked because they never seen them fight like this before. Kai has never hit Dream in front of anybody really and Dream hasn't hit him in front of anybody.

Kaizer felt as A'drams punches grew soft and weak, due to the pain she was starting to feel.

He wrapped his hands around her neck squeezing it tight. A'dream grabbed his wrist starting to kick him, but Kaizer wasn't phased.

Tae and Chase were finna go help A'dream but AJ pulled them back.

They looked at him like he was crazy as he just watched what was happening. It's not that he didn't want to help because he did, he just wanted to see if she could get herself out of this.

A'dream started clawing Kaizer's arms but he didn't let her go.

A tear rolled down A'dreams face and Kaizer laughed at how weak she was being. He tightened his grip and A'dreams eyes widened.

She sent a hard punch to Kaizer's face and since it caught him off guard a bit he fell down dropping her.

A'dream started coughing feeling as the pain around her neck was worse than before.

AJ smiled as he watched his sister get back up. He looked at everybody before seeing his dad with his head down.

He looked back at A'dream and Kai as they continued to fight before looking back at his dad.

He sighed before walking over to him.

"Da hell wrong witchu?" AJ asked and his dad looked at him.

"Finally you came. I just want to talk to you and your sister but y'all fighting and acting funny." He said.

"Acting funny? The only way we act is scared because we are. You are the only person I fear." AJ said and he sighed.

"Look AJ, I'm sorry ok. I really do apologize for the way I've treated you and Dream. It's just them damn drugs fucking up my head." He said and AJ rolled his eyes.

He waited to see if his dad was going to say anything else and he didn't.

"That's all? That lil ass apology? That 10 second apology gon make up for more than 10 fucking years?" He asked and he looked down.

"I hate you, I don't care if you even try to change. I hate you, and I hope to ass die one day, can't wait for that damn day. You ain't no damn father, you was on some bitch ass lame ass shit." AJ said and he nodded.

"I still love y'all AJ." His dad said and AJ waved him off.

"Fuck you." He said before walking back to where he was.