Chapter 11

" This is my confession.
As dark as I am,
I will always
Find enough light
To adore you to pieces,
With all my pieces."
_________________________*

I gasped loudly as my eyes meet pair of black ones, staring right into mine with obsession, anger, not the same green-blue which always used filled with adoration, wonder, and awe, the beastly look on his beautiful features and dark aura which steaming out of him make me want to hide away in terror.

I push myself back as he starts walking towards me like a predator walking toward its prey ready to slaughter it, suddenly my own body feels heavy to me. He is looking like the perfect predictor he was.

My eyes widened, breath became heavy as my back hit the wall realising now there is no way he will let me go, no other way to escape, he stood tall towering before me just one step away bending down to my eye level keeping his hands on either side of my head.

"Where did you think you were going?" His voice came out raspy and hard, not soft and velvety. Instantly my body started to shake.

"If you think you can get out of here then you are so wrong my love." He said in a dangerously low voice I yelped when his arm warped around my waist tightly brought me to him, making me collide with his hard chest and my whole body pressed against his.

He held the back of my neck and made me look up at him. He looked down at me with determination and passion. He came closer to my ear feeling his hot breath on my ear. I wiggle in his hold just to make his hold painfully tight on me. "Wanna know why you can't get out of here." He whispered in my ear.

He smiled sympathetically looking at my tear-stained face but soon it turned into an evil smirk. "Because I won't get you to go...Ever." He paused, gazing down at me seriously. "And this will make it sure." He said while tilting my head harshly, his sharp long canning came out and in the next second, he buried it in my soft flash of the neck making me scream.

I jerk wake sweats dripping from my forehead and panting hard feeling my throat dry. I grab a jar from a nearby table and fill a glass for me gulping it down. I took a few deep breaths wiping off the sweat with my sleeves. I clutch my chest as I feel the same pain but it's just increasing further as it has slowly gone. I removed my hand from my chest.

I looked at the time it was already 8 so I decided to get up. I took my clothes and made my way to the bathroom, washing my body, massaging my scalp with shampoo but my mind was still clouded by the thought of what I saw from when I met Leon.

I had no more nightmares or any vision till today, I had never seen that person's face but only eyes, and today not just I saw them but face too and it happened to be Leon's and that's what made it more terrible.

My questions haven't been answered yet and Leon is not helping with it as much as I like living here. I love my old life, my Dad, and my sibling-like crazy friends, I know I should take some action but I'm blank it's the kind of situation, where I have no choice but to let go of things with the flow.

"Ella are you inside ?" Ama's voice pulled me back from my daydream.

I curse myself for always getting lost in my world. Close to the shower I answered her in a small 'yes' quickly drying my body wearing my clothes wrapping a towel around my long wild locks opening the door.

As she saw me she gave me a bright smile, why did she look so ecstatic I try to give my best smile to not make her tense.

"Why didn't you come yesterday to meet me," I questioned. These days I and Ama grow closer. She calls Ella much to me, please.

She smiled apologetically. "You and Majesty were together so I didn't want to disturb you both plus I had some work that Majesty had given me." She explained. I nodded it wasn't her fault she isn't as free as I am.