CHAPTER 59: Please be Okay!!

EVELINE KNIGHT

"Maddison?"

I saw an extremely angry Maddison White standing in the door

"What are you doing here?" Xander asked.

She came inside and stood in front of Xander. "I am here for you Alex. To see you."

"To see me? Why?"

"That bitch lied to you. She was lying to you all this time."

"Don't you dare call her a bitch and if you're done 'seeing' me then just get out."

"Alex why can't you see that she is a bitch. She had lied to you before and she will again."

"Maddison I really don't want to talk to you. I trust her more than anyone."

She then turned her attention to me and looked at me from top to bottom.
Ya, I know why because I was wearing Xander's shirt.

She scoffed and marched towards me.

Oh God! She looks so scary. Consy save me from this witch.

"Look at you, you are such a slut. I don't know why he can't see that you are with him only for his money. You are a fucking gold digger."

"That's enough. Control that language of yours. If you insult her one more time I won't hesitate to ruin your perfectly going life." Xander warned her.

She then again ran to Xander and held his hand "Alex why don't you understand I am here for you always. I know you want me and I too want you. So why don't you just leave her. I know that she was just forced on you. We can be together again. It will be so good just you and me. I still have those pictures of us together. We were so perfect and famous."

Excuse me. Am I invisible to you again and how dare she dream of having my Xander.

Yass! I know what's coming.

Fucking Yass!

Go Ev. Go.

I won't stop you this time.

Show the bitch that you are the Eveline Knight.

I marched towards them and removed her hand away from Xander.

I looked at Xander with a smile he gave me suspicious look like he knew that I was up to something. I then held his arm.

"Oh baby! the poor girl thinks you still love her. You should tell her to stop dreaming. You know what I think I myself should tell her that." I looked at Maddison and gave her a smile.

"Umm.. do you follow me on instagram?" I asked.

"What?"

"Instagram. Don't tell me you are not there. Anyways if you are not there. Don't you get news updates on internet? You know last night I posted some pics of mine and Xander's. Actually it was my birthday so he gave me a surprise. Like a really special one. He made my birthday so special. So I posted those pics and they were all over the internet by this morning. Oh Maddison White you are so slow. I think you should see those. Your misconception might go away about him still loving you."