3~

clays pov

clay had been scrolling through twitter at his small kitchen table when george woke up. clay heard a small whimper, he looked over to see george stretching and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. the boy had been sleeping for a little over an hour while clay finished eating and cleaned up the apartment.

clay was glad george got some rest, he was worried when he burst into tears after being so relaxed. clay understood why he had cried so hard though, the shock of waking up in his best friends apartment had worn off and the memories of the night before had come back to him.

"good morning sleepy head, sleep well?"

george smiled sleepily, his cheeks were slightly sticky from crying before he fell asleep.

"mhm," george nodded, his stomach felt empty and his ribs hurt, "did you save me anything to eat? im starving,"

"yeah come here, i put your fruit in the fridge, ive got other stuff too is you want it! cereal, granola, oa-"

"fruit is perfect, thank you clay,"

[t i m e  s k i p]

george's pov

george had gone back to his apartment a few hours earlier, to his dismay, but clay had stuff to do and george needed to edit as video he had filmed the day before. george hadn't stopped thinking about clay, especially about how hot he was.

he knew it was wrong to think this about his best friend, but he couldn't help it. george had a huge crush on clay for a very, VERY, long time, but was afraid to say anything out of fear of scaring clay away.

as happy as george was bout getting to meet clay in person, and see his face for the first time, he just wished there were different circumstances. george hated that clays first in persion impression of him was his beaten body in an alley.

george absent mindedly edited his newest video, he wanted to post it that night because he hadn't posted in a hot second. he thought about clay kissing him and saying he loved him. did clay mean just as friends or..? no, george thought, clay wanst gay and he definitly didnt have feelings for george.

a shred of hope still stayed in georges mind, no matter how hard he tried to get rid of it.

word count: 440+

thank you for reading! sorry about the super short chapter, im gonna update two more times in the next few hours. were gonna get into the good stuff soon, dont worry. i went to sonic and got a slush before i wrote this, so that was nice.
have a good day/night

<3