➽Chapter 19

“Okay now, we come to the main reason for which we have gathered but before that just give us two minutes

Okay now, we come to the main reason for which we have gathered but before that just give us two minutes.” Adhyan said and nudged Samay who understood and ran towards the guestroom.

D, chote papa and chachu I want all the three of you to trust me please. The announcement that I will make might be surprising but this is the only way to ensure that our relationships as well as the future generation's relation will be safeguarded. Also, only this can ensure that no such incident like dad's will take place.” Adhyan said and Dishank immediately agreed saying, “Bhai, do whatever you wish. I am with you.”

Their conversation was interrupted by Samay who brought Revati and Vritika's parents.

Bhai, its time!” Samay said and Adhyan nodded.

Okay, now let's come to the main point, I know everyone is speculating about Rajbir chachu's death and my dad's connection. So let me clarify, yes my father has killed Rajbir chachu and his family also he received the punishment for the same. Now coming to the position of chairman. Since you all know my father was the chairman. In normal circumstances, either Rajveer chachu or me would have become the chairman but due to my father's wrong doings, I shouldn't be the next chairman. Even if my family believes in me and I become the chairman, I know the general public would not like my decision. So remains Rajveer chachu.” Adhyan was cut by Rajveer, “Before all this fiasco my brothers and I had decided to retire from business. Due to which I won't be taking up this position.”

“Not all the coming generations will be in a close relationship like us and to ensure that any incidents don't like such don't take place in future, we have decided do dissolve the position of the Chairman.” Adhyan spoke which was agreed by his other two brothers.

So sir, how will the working of the business go on? Who has the supreme authority?” one of the reporter asked.

“Since you all know the family has 72% stake in the company. The 12% of the stakes will be transferred to Asha foundation. The 20% out of the remaining will be divided equally between our parents and at the death of anyone of the 5 of them. All the shares will be merged and divided between the rest four. The remaining 40% shares will be divided between Dishank, Samay, Erisha and I. The 50% of our shares will be transferred to our partners  and Erisha has the right whether she wishes to transfer her shares or not. The same will be carry forwarded in the next generation where once all the kids of that generation turn 18, all the shares will be merged and divided equally.” Adhyan said.

Also, the parents of Revati bhabhi, Vritika bhabhi and Meher will have certain shares in the subsidiaries of our company to ensure their future safety. If you have any further questions, you may please ask.” Samay said.

What if any member of the family wishes to leave the family business? What about his/ her share?” a reporter questioned.

Those number of shares will be transferred to the company's reserves and will be utilised while dividing the shares of next generation.” Dishank answered.

Sir due to all the happenings, your share prices have fallen what about that?” another reporter questioned.

Well this is a party and not a annual general meeting. The benifits to the rest of the shareholders and other plans will be discussed in the Agm which will happen in few days. But I ensure everything will be back to normal.” Ranveer piped in this time.

If no further questions, you may enjoy the party.” Dishank said.

✦✧✦✧

Adi, where had you gone?” Sushila asked her son after the conference.

Ma first, I had gone to invite Revati's parents, then convince Vritika's parents to forgive them both and then to our company's legal and financial advisors to formulate the whole details.” Adhyan said.

Adi bhai, thank you for bringing them.” Vritika said as she hugged her parents and brother after a whole year.

Well thank you and sorry Mimi, your parents aren't here.” Adhyan said.

Chill bhai, I know they are in France for some conference.” Meher said.

It was a happy reunion for Revati and Vritika. The whole family seemed to enjoy leaving all their worries behind.

Mumma, I need your help.” Erisha whispered in her mother's ears

What happened?” Tripti asked with concern

Tomorrow is raksha bandhan and I haven't brought rakhi for bhaiya, bhai and Sam.” Erisha said.

So? Make them on your own after the party. Ask your bhabhis for help. Even they would wish to make one for their brothers.”

The celebration was going on when Dishank received a mail. After reading the mail tears started falling from his eyes. He immediately ran towards Vritika and made her read the same.

Why does this have to happen when finally everything is coming back to normal?” Dishank said in anger and sadness.

Dish, chill! We'll think about this tomorrow. At this moment everyone seems to enjoy after a long time. We'll tell bhabhi and Adi bhai tomorrow.” Vritika said.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in update.
I was going to update yesterday but I accidentally deleted it instead of publishing, so I had to rewrite the whole chapter.
Just a quick question.

Do you guys wish a :

Happy ending + New story

Or

Sad ending + Sequel

Based on your answers the further story will be decided.

So do vote, comment and share.

Also don't forget to answer the above question.

Yours,
Writer!