EPILOGUE

( 4 months later)

Jimin was lying on the hospital bed, his forehead covered in sweats as he tried to push the baby out.

On both his sides the alphas were going through same kind of torment as Jimin seem to be squeezing the living day light out of their hand, as if trying to pass on the pain of childbirth to them.

Hoseok slowly tried to pry his hand off but Jimin instead somehow got hold of his hair and pull on it so hard that Hoseok was scared that he will go bald because of the pressure.

Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at Hoseok's state.. It was just so funny to him...

***********

( outside the delivery room)

All their friends were standing outside, as Lisa and Taehyung were holding their respective children while Rosé and Jungkook were vedio calling Jensoo couple.

Namjin were standing on the side holding hand of Avan, their adopted son who was looking at all of them with his big doe eyes trying to capture and remember everyone.

Suddenly a loud wailing was sounded from within the room as all of the attention was fixed on the door.

Jimin just successfully pushed out a healthy daughter as it was taken out by the doctor and handed to the nurse.

Before Jimin could even hold his baby an extorting pain passed through his belly developing into major cramps, scaring the alphas as they growled at the doctor.

The nurse who was supposed to stitch him up suddenly yelled, "there is another head pocking out"

Another head....??

Soon Jimin was asked to push again, however he was so exhausted that he almost fainted.

The alphas held their mate to provide him as much support they can provide.. Soon another loud cry could be heard as their another daughter healthy delivered by their mate.

Jimin held open his hand asking for skin-to-skin contact with his newborn, all three mates got rid of their upper clothes to scent their kid as the medical team left to give privacy to the mates.

When they held their two beautiful daughters in their hand, they vowed to themselves. These little angels will receive everything they didn't get.

- they will be loved unlike Jimin.

- they will not be trained like killing machine unlike Hoseok.

- they will play and not be held knee deep working for clan unlike Yoongi.

Jimin slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to much needed sleep after exhausting himself during delivery as he was shifted to VVIP ward.

The two alphas handed their daughters to be cleaned as their friends flooded the room with their kids, blessings and all kind of weird medical herbs.

It doesn't matter how irritated Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi were but they know it was something they wouldn't trade for anything.

Their big, happy and healthy family.. 💜

**********

If you enjoyed the story consider supporting the author, refer to story SUPPORT THE AUTHOR 💜