We Are the Champions

Lucy POV

Both Teams flew as fast as they could. It was like an all-out war. All Team 2 must've seen was most likely burrs.

George, Roxy and Teddy were hitting Bludgers left to right and centre. Hermione not so much after the incident with Teddy.

Ron and Rose have both saved over 10 goals each in the past half an hour.

Uncle Harry and Lily were whipping their heads all over the pitch, looking like mad people.

Molly, I, Sirius, Louis, Aunt Ginny, James and I were scoring goals like crazy. Louis and Sirius had scored 70 points each and my darling sister had scored 30 points. On the other side of the spectrum, Ginny had scored 80 points, James had scored 70 and I had scored 20, which, in case you readers were wondering, I am actually proud of. Then the highlight of all 3 Quidditch matches.

The Snitch had been seen.

All the players stopped to watch it.

Both Uncle Harry and Lily flew to the middle of the pitch. They were going to crash, it was the matter of who would fly away first. Then in a very surprising turn of events, Lily had jumped up onto her broom and reached for the snitch. She had got it as it moved upwards.

She got it but clearly, this was her first time doing this manoeuvre as she fell backwards off of her broom and Uncle Harry used his Seeker reflexes to catch her before to much damage had occurred.

"The points are tallied, and it has come to the conclusion that with 360 points is Team 2 and 360 points for Team 3 and this has resulted in a draw. And I am not in the watching another game, go down to dinner, all of your," Granddad said as everyone flew down to get to dinner.

I walked down with Molly and Roxy, talking about how Uncle George is acting compared to their time.

I looked at James who said something and Uncle Harry was staring at him weirdly but continued to walk down to the kitchen not really thinking anything about the situation.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Thank you and sorry for the very short chapter.

358 Words

K

Published 9th of August