20

[Sorry for the typos. I'm quite busy rn.]

Paige.

"Make sure you bring her here again ok?" Billy said to Blake.

It's already morning and Blake and I need to head back to Campus just like our other batch-mates.

Blake frowned. "She has plans of her own."

"But Becky and Bobby needs to meet her too!" Billy complained.

Blake's expression immediately became scared at the mention of his elder sisters names. "There's no need for that."

"Hmmp." Billy rolled her eyes then faced me. "Good luck with your studies." She hugged me.

Blake scowled and left for the door but Billy gripped on his hand making him stop from leaving. She gave him a big warm hug.

"You sure you don't want to stay for breakfast?"

"No we need to be back at campus before noon."

"Oh fine." She squeezed his cheeks. "Take care Blakey."

I laughed at Blake's expression.

Billy gave me a hug aswell and bade us goodbye as we walked towards Blake's car. We silently entered and Blake drove out of the his mansion's estate.

Billy waved at us as we exited the main gates. I waved back. Once we got back on the road I rested my back on my seat. I yawned softly since I had to wake early, the campus is hours away so we needed to get on the road as early as possible.

The drive was silent. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the window. Blake as usual had his arm rested on his window and the other on the wheel. I tried to recall last night.

Was what he said a confession? I sighed. Why is my life getting more and more complicated? Nothing seems to be clear anymore.

I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

My eyes opened when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Huh?"

"Get up." Blake said in a husky tone. Probably since it's morning.

I sat up. "Are we at campus already?" I looked outside my window. My eyebrows scrunched when I realized that we were at a café shop.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

Blake took off his seatbelt. "Breakfast."

"Oh." 

I took off my seatbelt aswell and followed him out of the car. I immediately felt the cool morning air against my skin. It was refreshing.

I was wearing a designer shirt and shorts that Billy lent me since I arrived at their place in my beach clothes. While Blake just wore a hoodie and shorts.

We entered the café, there were only a few people. I formed in line to the cashier and Blake went behind me.

I suddenly heard giggling so I turned around. I frowned when I saw 5 high school girls in line behind Blake and giving him the googly eyes. Blake seemed like he doesn't care about the bunch of girls giggling behind him.

If Blake doesn't mind then why should I? I turned back to my front. The guy infront of me still isn't done ordering.

Excuse me sir, could you please make it faster? Of course I don't want to be rude so I just kept it to myself.