23

When I say long update, I meant a very long ass update. Enjoy! 😏

Rosé's POV

"You made me the happiest." I smiled, glancing at her from time to time.

Again and again she always prove me right, Jennie always pay attention to the little things. Everything doesn't go unnoticed to her and for the first time in my life, I felt seen, I felt that I mattered. It's like I'm a very complicated poem that nobody dared to read but she memorized me nevertheless.

"I did?" Jennie looked at me, pinching my cheek.

"Well you saying yes made me the happiest as well."

"My not so little chipmunk." Jennie baby talked making me giggle, she's so adorable.

"I also loved the song you made me." I shyly smiled, looking away.

"Oh don't look away, I made you a song. I wanted a prize for doing so good." She grinned so wide.

"You're impossible, do you know that?" I looked at her in disbelief.

"Oh you love me still." Jennie pouted.

"I do. Now come on, tell me what you want."

"A kiss or two." Jennie shyly whispered.

"Just a kiss or two?" I arched my brow.

"I'm asking for a kiss or two and it's up to you if you feel so generous." My girlfriend chuckled.

"You know I'm always generous when it comes to you." I playfully winked, catching her off guard.

"I'll definitely take everything that I can get."

---

A week after

"Hey mom"

"Oh hi sweetie"

"Is Jennie home?"

"Yes sweetie she's upstairs, sulking." Jennie's mom laughed.

"Sulking over what?"

"I don't know but good thing you're here, go check on her." My second mom rubbed the sides of my arms, giving me that motherly good feeling.

"Alright." I smiled at her before running upstairs. I saw Jennie's room door slightly open, I knocked before opening it a little.

"Mom I'm not hungry." Jennie whined.

"But i'm not your mom." I smiled, looking down at Jennie's exposed foot below her bed.

"Rosie? Why are you here?" I heard muffled sounds and decided to join her. She's such a kid for doing this.

"If you returned my texts then maybe I won't be here." With difficulty, I succeeded into crawling down her bed.

"Hi." I smiled.

I found my girlfriend with a red nose and puffy eyes, it breaks my heart to see her crying.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"My report card came and I have a B+." She sniffled further.

"Hey it's a B+ baby, that's wow, more than great."

"I have a B+, I can no longer be part of the Dean's Lister." I chuckled with her words.

Jennie, unlike the other popular kids attending university is one of the rare ones that actually give a shit about their grades and education and does not only focus on extracurricular activities and partying.